At this point I think I'm looking for ideas on problem solving. For the life of me, I can't figure out how it can happen in the first place.

Specs:
2019 Reflection 29RS. Dometic 8cf fridge/freezer. Bought new in Aug-2018 and living full time in it as we travel. It has worked flawlessly since we have had the unit (on both propane and electric).

The sketchy data:
We've had the issue in both Yulee (north Florida) and Daytona Beach FL, and its always happened on the electric setting. We wake up and all the lights are off on the reefer and the inside is in various stages of warming up, depending on when we discovery the issue. Note it turns off, it does not shift over to propane. The propane tank has fuel and the valve is open and the range top works fine. No other electric device has lost power during the night ie the microwave clock is not reset to 000, the 50a EMS does not show any errors. Literally, the reefer would seem to have simply been turned off at the button. When I press the on/off button, putting it into the off position, and then press it again to put it into the on position, the reefer starts normally and continues to run for days and days.

I should also mention that I can see a little water sitting on the "floor" of the reefer compartment as viewed through the outside lower inspection cover. It would not surprise me if it was simply condensation dripping off the coils and depositing there.

Now, we are in mid to high heat during the day, and IMHO "high humidity" both day and night. That may or may not play into it.

Any ideas on what might cause this rare, sporadic behavior?

Thanks
Mike