User Tag List

Thread: Help With Oven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help With Oven

Hello All.

My fiance and I have a 2018 2670mk and the glass stove top on the oven broke. We just need to replace the cover, but I have been scouring the internet and cannot find anything (including furions website). Does anyone know where I can order replacement parts from furrion?

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I broke mine also, shattered.. I could not find replacement.. I decided it was dangerous if broken again and am doing without. I picked up a wood cutting board that is the same size as the top
    will use that instead..
    Last edited by Aegis59; 01-07-2019 at 01:29 PM.
    Gary & Debbie
    2019 2400BH
    2015 Chevy 2500HD 4x4
    No. Idaho

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phxmatcraig View Post
    Hello All.

My fiance and I have a 2018 2670mk and the glass stove top on the oven broke. We just need to replace the cover, but I have been scouring the internet and cannot find anything (including furions website). Does anyone know where I can order replacement parts from furrion?
    Should still be under warrentee - have you called GD?
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last summer the DW went to lift the glass lid to start cooking breakfast and then we were picking glass out of our hair and from all over the camper. The top exploded into a million little pieces. Anyway the parts guy said that was the number one warranty repair job at the dealership.
    Jim & Sandy
    Lambo (Lamborghini) Silver Labrador
    Sadie (Mercedes Hildegaard) German Shepherd
    2019 351M Momentum
    2017 F350 CC SRW LWB KR (Copper Ox)

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    www.furrion.com (888) 354-5792 It's in your owner's manual on the page that has contact info for all manufacturer items in the camper.

You should be under warranty so YOU shouldn't have to order anything. Also - it might be one of those things where they will replace the entire cook top/oven, , maybe.

On our Imagine 2970RL I had an issue with two windows. A little 5 cent plastic guide was not inserted correctly and was ultimately damaged. No part number for the five cent part, need to replace both windows. Ultimately, the part was "messaged" into it's proper form, , not sure if it works yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ours just shattered. The glass top was folded up out of use, oven was preheating, front burner on the stove heating a pan, kaboom. Glass everywhere.

Two days ago the convection settings on the Furrion microwave crapped out too. Let's just say I'm not on Team Furrion right now.