Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JT StrongArm front and rear on Reflection 28BH

Hello, I am finalizing the purchase of a 2018 Reflection 28BH which has the Lippert GroundControl 3.0 leveling system. Part of the agreement with the dealer was the installation of front and rear stabilization bars, specifically, the JT StrongArm system. My question is about the installation on the rear. What kit or any adapters may be needed to install stabilizer bars on the rear leveling jacks? Does anyone have pictures of their installation that may help?

Thanks!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2018 Reflection 303. I installed the JT on my with the 3.0 ground control.
    Everything was in the box. The Rear, you replace the bolt holding the pad on, and install the one that comes with the kit that attaches to the strong arm.
    Nothing special to buy. In fact, it only took me about a hour to put them on.
    I can not get pictures until late tomorrow. If I don’t see Nyone throw up a picture, I will snap a couple tomorrow afternoon when I get home.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! So it sounds like you are saying everything in one kit is enough to do front and rear? Currently looking at this one: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001UGPEEU..._egaoCb2VYD9Y5

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing you have to be careful of is the mounting of the bars on the front. They are to be mounted on the bottom underneath the front storage, this area is pretty thin and some here has put an additional angle support there.
    Also the link you have does not show the rear mounting pictures so I would make sure that this kit has all you need.

Another question, in your original post you say that part of the purchase agreement is that the dealer will be installing this, Should they be supplying the kit?

Brian

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your response, yes, they are installing, but I also want to be clear about expectations and kit number(s) to be installed as they have already told me that the X-chock is basically the same thing as the JT kit.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are 2 pictures of my 303 with the strong arms.
    The rear is the picture on a honey cone plastic block under it.
    On the Front, I ran a square piece of square steel accross and mounted it to the frame. Made it stiffer.
    I bought of the internet at RVUpgrades. $218.00 total with shipping. Part #191024[ATTACH=CONFIG]17173

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oops, here is the other picture of the rears, JT
    Attachment 17174

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, the link for that last picture still isn't coming through for me.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Attachment 17175
    Quote Originally Posted by agent2960 View Post
    Thanks, the link for that last picture still isn't coming through for me.
    See if this works. If not, maybe a moderator could help it out.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see your a trial member. Need to be a site sponsor to see pictures at times. $12.00 year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast