Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Picking up new-to-us 2018 Imagine 2670MK Monday!

Hello All!

My husband and I are picking up a used 2018 Grand Design Imagine 2670MK at Camperland in Tulsa on Monday, assuming it is as described on the website (and walkthrough via FaceTime video). I am so excited!!!! I just can't hide it!!!! I am in love with the island and all the counter space!

We are brand new to RVing. My husband's family always camped in pop-up campers, but my family's idea of camping was, at a minimum, a motel. We are building a cabin in the mountains of Colorado (South Park area) about 2 1/2 hours from our home. For most of the rest of this year, the TT will live on our cabin property while we finish the build and then we will take our TT on the road. Moab, Grand Tetons, Zion/Bryce, Yellowstone are all on my list.

Does everyone give their RV's a nickname??

Tammy

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum Tammy! You will enjoy that trailer I’m sure. As far as nicknames, a lot of people do name them. We tried, but it never stuck, never got into it...

You will likely have questions. This forum is the place to get answers. A lot of knowledgeable owners here. Before your 30 days are up as a “trial” member,, consider becoming a sponsor so you continue to have full access to this forum. It’s only $12 a year, which also means no ads.
    Steve & Sue (pups:Sky & Sierra) Gardnerville, Nv
    2017 Refelection 297RSTS
    2017 Ford 350 CC 4x4 Lariat Superduty 6.7, Long Bed

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome.

Brian

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Steve and Brian! I do plan to join once my 30 day trial is up. Definitely prefer the no-ads!

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You will enjoy it. We ave the same model, 2019, and love it. Taking it out for long weekend Friday. Our nickname is "the camper".
    Bill and Kim
    2019 Imagine 2670 MK, Equalizer WDH
    2020 Ford F250, 7.3 l gas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome! Your enthusiasm is awesome . Before you agree on a price, just consider that you can usually negotiate between 25% and 30% off from msrp on a brand new unit. Don’t let your enthusiasm blind your negotiations. I’m guilty of this. Thank goodness my wife reeled me back in and we got a great price on our 303. Good luck!
    Neil and Sheila
    2018 Reflection 303RLS - 2nd A/C
    2015 Silverado 2500HD 6.0 Double Cab, Short Box

Seasoned Camper Dreamin' Dreamers's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome Tammy! Sounds like your diving in like we did!
    South Park eh? Used to go to Buena Vista regularly from Golden.
    Happy Trails!!!!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you everyone for the welcome! Dreamin', just south of Hartsel to be specific. Love it up there except for dealing with Park County Building Dept regs. We got home with our new trailer on Tuesday afternoon and just loving her. She gave us her name - Imagine...I'm a Gin-e - so Ginny it is.

Seasoned Camper
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know you will enjoy you Imagine. We love ours and try to camp as often as possible. This forum has helped me with a lot. Enjoy the memories you will make. Oh, and on our first camping trip we took with ours it kind of got its nickname. The fellow camping next to us asked how we like our Emma Jean. Thus that is what stuck.
    WPS
    Imagine 2250RK 2018
    Silverado 2018 1/2 Ton, 5.3L V8 3.42

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhitesInCO View Post
    Hello All!

My husband and I are picking up a used 2018 Grand Design Imagine 2670MK at Camperland in Tulsa on Monday, assuming it is as described on the website (and walkthrough via FaceTime video). I am so excited!!!! I just can't hide it!!!! I am in love with the island and all the counter space!

We are brand new to RVing. My husband's family always camped in pop-up campers, but my family's idea of camping was, at a minimum, a motel. We are building a cabin in the mountains of Colorado (South Park area) about 2 1/2 hours from our home. For most of the rest of this year, the TT will live on our cabin property while we finish the build and then we will take our TT on the road. Moab, Grand Tetons, Zion/Bryce, Yellowstone are all on my list.

Does everyone give their RV's a nickname??

Tammy
    Welcome, Tammy (& Ginny!). Hope you build many wonderful memories in your new trailer.
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast