Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Thank you

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Thank you

I would like to give a great big thanks to the Four mobile techs at the GD Rally in Quartzsite. They were fantastic helping with recalls, emergencies, safety checks and taking time answering questions. For me they help save our trip by fixing an electrical problem. I can't say enough about the help they gave all of us at the Rally.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's good to hear. Funny though , at the San Antonio Rally I asked one of the techs if he had time for a quick question. He said unequivocally no , I should have made an appointment.
    Vickie & Charlie
    2019 310GK-R
    2020 RAM Longhorn DRW Cummins /Aisin

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cfowler55 View Post
    That's good to hear. Funny though , at the San Antonio Rally I asked one of the techs if he had time for a quick question. He said unequivocally no , I should have made an appointment.
    That response from the GDRV tech is certainly not the GDRV std. and the first I have heard something like this. If you did not share that with Customer Service leadership you may want to consider doing so. Jerry McCarthy, VP Customer Service would be most interested in your experience, reviewing as needed, and implementing any necessary corrective action.

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toes in the water View Post
    That response from the GDRV tech is certainly not the GDRV std. and the first I have heard something like this. If you did not share that with Customer Service leadership you may want to consider doing so. Jerry McCarthy, VP Customer Service would be most interested in your experience, reviewing as needed, and implementing any necessary corrective action.

Dan
    Nah. I'm over it. Guy may have been having a bad day. I will say at the time I was rather taken aback , especially from what I had heard and it being our first ever rally. And if ever in that situation again I will most definitely not ask one of their techs anything.
    Vickie & Charlie
    2019 310GK-R

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the complete opposite interaction. All four of the techs that GD sent to the rally were hard working and genial at the same time. I saw them working like the wind on emergencies and then staying in the game until virtually everyone who had an issue was fixed. They adjusted my slides and they work better than they ever have before.

BIG THANKS to GD for not only sending techs but sending enough of them to take care of everybody.
    Jeff and Jen
    2016 F250 CC Lariat 4x4 6.7L, Firestone Airbags, Pullrite Superglide
    2017 Solitude 310GK, a little solar, a little lithium, disc brakes and a few suspension mods

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cfowler55 View Post
    Was he one of the actual Grand Design techs or a local RV tech helping out?
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These four fellows were from GD and very knowledgeable. They were also very polite and very hard working. The guy with the beard was gruff but in a nice way. I learned a lot from listening to them on maintenance.
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCR GD View Post
    Was he one of the actual Grand Design techs or a local RV tech helping out?
    GD tech. Best I recall there were only two at the SA rally.
    Vickie & Charlie
    2019 310GK-R