User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by powerscol View Post
    First I would check with the BBB in that area, and ask as you have done here.
    I'm curious to know why you would recommend he contact the BBB?

https://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/busin...ry?id=12123843
    Last edited by jim1521; 01-14-2019 at 07:18 PM.
    2016 Grand Design Reflection 313RLTS
    2020 Riverstone 39FK
    2016 Ford F350 Super Duty 6.7L Powerstroke Lariat 2WD DRW

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jim1521 View Post
    I'm curious to know why you would recommend he contact the BBB?

https://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/busin...ry?id=12123843
    It is just something I have always done. If they have issues the BBB report will show complaints and if they were resolved. It's just a good gut check. I know now a lot of folks dont belong anymore, so it could be a past fad.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We made a trip from Seattle to Arkansas a few months ago to purchase our 337. Did everything via email. All worked out great, the savings paid for add on’s Plus a whole lot of diesel
    Don and Brenda
    2014 F350 CC Platinum SRW SB
    2019 Reflection 337 build 8/19
    Andersen ultimate rail mount

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is the way we bought our Momentum. We were Florida when we were looking to buy a new rig. We found the make and model we wanted for $119,000 we got it down to $ 86,000 paid off with $13,000 trade in for a 2018 model, but I thought that that was too much still. I got on the internet and found two 2016 for $68,750, one in Houston, TX. but it was sold, and another one in IL. when I called on the one in IL. asked about a trade in and quote of $23,000. To make a long story short I went for it, with a $46,000 pay off.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dealer: "I'll pay you $14,000 to come to MO and buy from us."
    Me: "I'll be there in a few days."

The dealer in Quartzite may be the classiest ever, but charging full boat is ridiculous. If it was just a grand or two savings I could see maybe considering it, but $14,000? No brainer.

I once worked a dealer in Tucson against a dealer in Phoenix. The dealer in Tucson didn't think I'd drive an hour and half to Phoenix for $1,000. He was wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozarks View Post
    I'm currently looking at buying a 2019 Reflection 303RL and found one for sale at 30% off MSRP a better price then I was quoted in Quartzite Arizona by a major dealer. They quoted MSRP minus trade in. The 303RL is located in SW Missouri, my state of residency. My question is what should I be concerned about dealing with a dealer about 1,300 miles away, towing the trade in to them in February and any advice. I am new to RVing and currently own a 2012 Springdale 29R
    Ozarks, if you are in Arizona now, and looking for something now, try Orangewood in SunCity. I got 31% off with little haggling. I live in Phoenix, and all I cared about was the price. I have no intention on going to that dealer or any dealer for servicing, if possible. When I had a grease seal issue, I had a mobile tech come out and replace the brakes and seals. Lippert sent me the parts, and paid the mobile tech for the labor. I ended up paying the $60 moblie service fee, but well worth it and I got it done right away. If you are not in a hurry 30% off is good, just wait till you are back in your home state.
    Tim Rutledge
    Phoenix, AZ
    2107 Reflection 318rst
    2106 Chevy 2500HD Z72 4x4 Duramax
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Orangewood treated us great. We had a lower quote elsewhere and they matched it...reluctanly though. After that they treated us like kings.

Red
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to thank you all for your responses to my question. They have helped me to narrow my search down to Coach light RV in Carthage, MO. Coach light has given me the best quote and there in my state of residency so no extra taxes by buying out of state.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12