User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New 3350RL owner

Hello, we just purchased a new 2019 3350RL. We were looking at the Reflection 337RLS but chose to go with the S-Class Solitude. Very happy with our decision. We think this will be something we can use for the next 20 years. The quality and features won us over to the Solitude lineup.
    I am 10 years from retirement and she is 14 years. We plan on using this on the weekends, then for longer trips as we get closer to retirement.
    We look forward to seeing everyone out and about.
    Don and Dana
    Wadsworth, OH
    2019 Grand Design 3350RL
    2019 Ford F-350, SRW, Diesel

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome. We too like the S-class , 2930 for us though.
    Enjoy and safe travels.

Brian

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, Don & Dana - welcome ! A number of us have been 'talking" about the "S" class series and looking at them. Along with Brian with the 2930 I think there are a 1/2 dozen or so owners on the forum. Look forward to your feedback.

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome Don & Dana! We too are new owners of a 3350RL S class and also new to this great forum. Lots of great information and advice here!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We will definitely be active here and post photos.
    Already researching storage mods for the basement to maximize what i can carry.
    Don and Dana
    Wadsworth, OH
    2019 Grand Design 3350RL
    2019 Ford F-350, SRW, Diesel

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IguanaDon View Post
    We will definitely be active here and post photos.
    Already researching storage mods for the basement to maximize what i can carry.
    Don - you probably looked at it already but clicking the Forum tab in the upper left and then paging down to the Mods and DIY tab will list many threads on various mods. done over the years. Searching the key word "basement" in this Mods and DIY tab using the advanced search will limit the threads and posts to those with the word basement in the mods and DIY tab.

Here is the Mods and DIY tab link: https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...4-Mods-and-DIY

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We think this will be something we can use for the next 20 years.
    hahahaha, that's what we said about our 303. Now we are eyeing the 3350 as well.

Welcome to the family and Enjoy your new rig!
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup the wife and I are another looking to trade in our Imagine 2950RL for the 3350. We are less than 2 years away from hitting the road. We have been through the 3350RL several times. They have one at our local dealer. It has the Java interior, we like the linen better, lightens it up inside. Seems like all the ones in stock at local dealers within a hundred miles of us all have the Java interior. I've been silently hanging out in the Solitude forum seeing what owners are saying.

The other we were looking at is the Reflection 337RL, same floor plan, a tad shorter, but we think we will need the upgraded features of the Solitude S, tank heaters being one of them. Our local dealer also has a slightly used 2018 337RL for $44.7K. Its all we can do to stay away from the dealerships for now, less we come home with one!

Must be a popular floor plan, I see now the Jayco Eagle copied the same floor plan and aspects of the GD 3350RL S Class. A 1/2 step down from their full blown Eagle version but looks like a lot more expensive than GD models. I must say I like their JaySmart exterior lighting system and rear lighting system backing into sites but from what I've read their customer service is not so good.

Safe Travels and Congrats! We are Jealous!
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, we just purchased a new 2019 3350RL. We were looking at the Reflection 337RLS but chose to go with the S-Class Solitude. Very happy with our decision. We think this will be something we can use for the next 20 years. The quality and features won us over to the Solitude lineup.
    I am 10 years from retirement and she is 14 years. We plan on using this on the weekends, then for longer trips as we get closer to retirement.
    We look forward to seeing everyone out and about.
    Welcome, Don & Dana! Fran and I plan on keeping our 315 for 10 years. We'll see how that works out.
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)