User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

F150 towing an Imagine 2400BH

I'm looking for anyone that has towed an Imagine 2400BH and what the realistic hitch weight is? I have purchased the Hensley hitch to use and now I'm worried that I will be over my payload and GVWR with it. I have a 2018 F-150 with 3.5L V6 Ecoboost and max tow package with a standard bed.

Here's my pickup's numbers
    Payload - 1592
    GVWR - 7050

With all my calculations I did I figured 949 for the hitch weight factoring in the hensley adding 200 lbs. that put my payload over by 60 lbs and GVW over by the same. Just curious if these numbers are too drastic for the vehicle and trailer combination.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't speak to the Hensley or the weight on the 2400 but I can say if you go over due to the Hensley weight that you could always look at the blue ox swaypro. It won't be 100 % sway free like the Hensley but it is pretty dang great and what I used on my 2500RL (and will use on my 2800BH)
    2019 2800BH
    BlueOx Swaypro BXW1500
    2017 Expedition EL XLT w/heavy duty tow package w/ Michelin Defender LTX LT275/65/18

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that put my payload over by 60 lbs. You just answered your own question. Are you planning on putting anything else in the truck, fuel, water, food, ice chest. etc. you will probably be way over loaded.