User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well that's a relief that you didn't get the speed demon. I hope it all works out well in the end for you, sounds like it will other the the miles on the trailer.
    2019 Solitude 375RES Onan 5500 Splendide W/D Samsung res. fridge
    2020 Ford F450 Platinum dually 6.7L 4:30 gears
    B&W Companion for Ford puck system 20K lbs
    Jeff

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kim - GDRV has been pretty good about taking care of other items while they have your RV. If you have some other things that need attention and/or maybe other area(s) to enhance, Jerry and his team recognize the inconvenience, apprehensions, etc. and I suspect would be glad to help.

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toes in the water View Post
    Kim - GDRV has been pretty good about taking care of other items while they have your RV. If you have some other things that need attention and/or maybe other area(s) to enhance, Jerry and his team recognize the inconvenience, apprehensions, etc. and I suspect would be glad to help.

Dan
    Yep, I'm sending them a small list. Whilst readying the trailer for pickup I noticed the Schwintek controller flashing the code for hall pwr short to ground.

BTW, got a text from the driver yesterday saying the trailer had been delivered safe and sound.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefblueman View Post
    BTW, got a text from the driver yesterday saying the trailer had been delivered safe and sound.
    Nice, that's good to hear! I know I'd feel pretty squeamish letting someone pull mine that far, glad it went well.
    2019 Solitude 375RES Onan 5500 Splendide W/D Samsung res. fridge
    2020 Ford F450 Platinum dually 6.7L 4:30 gears
    B&W Companion for Ford puck system 20K lbs
    Jeff

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kim, I have also had some delamination on my Imagine. Can you tell me who you used for a reputable repair service? I also have had a lot of issues with my trailer.

Thanks, Jeffrey

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sidthekid View Post
    Kim, I have also had some delamination on my Imagine. Can you tell me who you used for a reputable repair service? I also have had a lot of issues with my trailer.

Thanks, Jeffrey
    Hey Jeffrey, sorry it took so long to reply. I had my trailer inspected by Auburn Kent Valley RV Center in Kent, WA. They are an independent service and repair facility only, they do not sell RVs. They were the only company around that had consistently high reviews and lots of them. I would give them top marks regarding my experience with them.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update folks. I got a phone call this morning from a nice lady from GDRV, Valerie, for an update. It's only been to their shop for 2 days. GDRV was able to preorder the curb side wall since dimensions haven't changed, so it is already being built. After receiving the trailer they have determined that the street side wall will also need replacing. This will include the 12 ft kitchen slide wall. I have asked that frame camber be checked as a possible cause for this issue and was assured that this would be done along with checking out the balky Schwintek bedroom slide that is giving a code for hall power short to ground.

We should have the trailer back in time for our first trip in March.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Kim, thanks for getting back to me. That would be further than I could take my trailer. I am currently in Indiana and the trailer is in Georgia. We are visiting our son who is in the process of getting his house ready to sell. We have been full timers since December 2016 in our Imagine, so we have gotten to really put our "home" to the test. We have been pleased for the most part. Hopefully I can find someone over here. Thanks again.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sidthekid View Post
    Hey Kim, thanks for getting back to me. That would be further than I could take my trailer. I am currently in Indiana and the trailer is in Georgia. We are visiting our son who is in the process of getting his house ready to sell. We have been full timers since December 2016 in our Imagine, so we have gotten to really put our "home" to the test. We have been pleased for the most part. Hopefully I can find someone over here. Thanks again.
    I thought you might be a bit far away but didn't know where you were. Good luck!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefblueman View Post
    Upon discovering delamination above the dining slide, I contacted GDRV customer service and was assigned a case number. I had the unit inspected by a reputable repair service and submitted their report along with photos. No evidence of water intrusion was found. This was in late September. Wall replacement was immediately taken off the table by GDRV's CS rep. I appealed to his boss with same result. Details of what ensued are in my other thread. Long story short, I was put off, not contacted for 6 weeks despite emails from me. The last straw was when a supervisor told me he would set something up with a dealer the following week that actually had a facility to perform a repair. When I called that dealer 2 weeks later and no contact had been made, I decided to go up the chain.
    First, it is great that your issue is being resolved. That said, multiple escalations over multiple months is NOT great customer service. Calling it mediocre customer service is being generous. Again, agree the results are great, just disheartening to hear the amount of effort on your part to make this happen. Maybe this is great for the RV industry, but not the bar I'd want to set.
    2017 Ford F350 Platinum 6.7L PowerStroke DRW
    2017 Solitude 379FLS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast