Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New 297RSTS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New 297RSTS

Hello, new to the forum and Grand Design. We have trailered for over 25 years, this is our 4th trailer. So far, mostly very happy with it. This is a picture of our setup, the truck has a custom dog box for our field trial Labradors. We travel all over North America to trial. The picture was taken the morning we left Alberta for California 5 days ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8904619D-4CF1-44DD-A780-84DFBAEEE86B.jpeg  
    2018 GD Reflection 297RSTS
    2015 GMC Denali Dually

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice. And again welcome, looking forward to your input.

Brian

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum. There are a number of us who have a 297RSTS as well.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labretrieverlover View Post
    Hello, new to the forum and Grand Design. We have trailered for over 25 years, this is our 4th trailer. So far, mostly very happy with it. This is a picture of our setup, the truck has a custom dog box for our field trial Labradors. We travel all over North America to trial. The picture was taken the morning we left Alberta for California 5 days ago.
    You'll be easy to spot on the road! Enjoy your 297RSTS--it's the model that initially impressed my DW and ultimately led to our 315 purchase.
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labretrieverlover View Post
    Great Pick of the dog truck. Our two 13, 1/2 year old MH/HRCH's enjoy being house dogs these days. I remember my one and only derby in Central Arkansas many many years ago. Walked to line with my HRCH yellow dog off lead, and the judge looked at me like I was crazy. Asked if I ever ran and FT before. My answer was "nope, this is the first AKC event for me and the yellow dog" He just smiled and said "this should be entertaining". His smile was bigger than mine was on Sunday as he handed us a green JAM ribbon. He asked who's program I used, and I told him Lardy, Farmer and some Smartworks. The dog work I saw was inedible all week. Incredible dedication, discipline and knowledge to run at the FT level and you have all my respect. Dog to the line and waterfowl hunter regards.

Welcome to the forum!!!!
    Last edited by GeoffnCheri; 01-19-2019 at 05:17 PM.
    Geoff and Cheri
    2011 F250 CC 6.7L
    Firestone Ride Rite Airbags
    Pull Rite 16k SuperGlide
    2018 Reflection 303RLS, Build date 9/2017
    USMC-Retired
    Thin Blue Line - Retired

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffnCheri View Post
    Great Pick of the dog truck. Our two 13, 1/2 year old MH/HRCH's enjoy being house dogs these days. I remember my one and only derby in Central Arkansas many many years ago. Walked to line with my HRCH yellow dog off lead, and the judge looked at me like I was crazy. Asked if I ever ran and FT before. My answer was "nope, this is the first AKC event for me and the yellow dog" He just smiled and said "this should be entertaining". His smile was bigger than mine was on Sunday as he handed us a green JAM ribbon. He asked who's program I used, and I told him Lardy, Farmer and some Smartworks. The dog work I saw was inedible all week. Incredible dedication, discipline and knowledge to run at the FT level and you have all my respect. Dog to the line and waterfowl hunter regards.

Welcome to the forum!!!!
    Some JAM’s are better than others. That sounded like a good one.
    2018 GD Reflection 297RSTS
    2015 GMC Denali Dually