User Tag List

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What is the #1 thing to see or do at the Quartzite big tent show?

We’re in Quartzite and the big show is going on but we don’t want to spend the entire day or couple days out there walking around and miss “the good stuff”.

So for anyone that’s been, what do you recommend as a “must see or must do” while we’re there?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Resistance is Not Futile, It's Voltage Divided by Current.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should take a couple of hours and go through the tent, they have a lot of good stuff, I don't think you will regret it. I am not there this year(but wish I was) but have been the last three or so.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are your interests? Modifications, add-ons, solar, campgrounds, rocks, brakes -- they are all there. I am always astounded at how many ways there are to take our money.
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is just too much stuff to have a "must see" item. If you can't find what you are looking for in the big tent, a lot of stuff outside. Wish we were there this year also
    Robert/Sandy/Lily (mini Yorkie)
    2015 Grand Design 313RLTS
    2008 Dodge 2500 Cummins (modified)
    Past units: 85 Holiday Rambler TT, 88 Jayco 5th wheel, 91 Avion 5th wheel, 94 Hitchhiker 5th wheel, 2000 Discovery motorhome, 2001 Mountain Aire motorhome, 2005 42' Travel Supreme motorhome, 2014 Outback TT

http://i.imgur.com/cie9h38.jpg

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just outside the south east corner of the tent (just across from Performance Trailer Braking) there's a diesel pusher motorhome set up with a small tent and banners all around it advertising Proteng RV Fire Supression system.....stop by and if you don't see me, ask for JC. Maybe we'll get to meet, yet!

I will not be there tomorrow morning.....have to run up to Lake Havasu City right quick....should be back by noon.
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCZhome View Post
    Just outside the south east corner of the tent (just across from Performance Trailer Braking) there's a diesel pusher motorhome set up with a small tent and banners all around it advertising Proteng RV Fire Supression system.....stop by and if you don't see me, ask for JC. Maybe we'll get to meet, yet!

I will not be there tomorrow morning.....have to run up to Lake Havasu City right quick....should be back by noon.
    Sounds good... We were planning on heading out there about noon and meeting up with a couple other forum members as well.
    Resistance is Not Futile, It's Voltage Divided by Current.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What we do there is spend money. Always some goodies we have to have,
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually