User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We too have had good experience's from General RV but ours is in MT Clemens MI. I have read some bad reviews from some people that have gone to General RV. I believe a lot of it depends on who your service advisor is.Do your homework and read the reviews. As with any service or business there are good ones and bad ones out there. Do your reading and keep your fingers crossed. Word of mouth that you can get about specific shops and people to deal with has always been a good way to go.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks so much to everyone for your advice. We ended up putting a deposit with Trailer Hitch RV in Pismo Beach as several people mentioned they had a good experience with them and they aren't too far away. Our trailer is on its way from the factory and should be here in a week or two. I will post a review of our experience with the dealer and the trailer soon after we have it.

Thanks again!

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5YPlan View Post
    Thanks so much to everyone for your advice. We ended up putting a deposit with Trailer Hitch RV in Pismo Beach as several people mentioned they had a good experience with them and they aren't too far away. Our trailer is on its way from the factory and should be here in a week or two. I will post a review of our experience with the dealer and the trailer soon after we have it.

Thanks again!
    Looking forward to your review and the news that you have your new Grand Design. If you have any other questions just post up.

Where, in the bay area are you located? We're originally from Sacramento but spent my last five years in Coronado and San Diego before retiring and going full time. However, I spent about 15 yrs. building mid rise and high rise apartment communities all around the bay area.
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are normally in the San Jose area, but we are spending the winter in the Sierra foothills before we head out on our RV adventure. There is so much of the U.S. we haven't seen yet and we are really looking forward to it.

Cheers!

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just stayed on a friend's property in La Grange Oct. and Nov.

Went to San Diego to manage a xmas tree lot and we're now in the RV capital of the world, Quartzsite, Ariz. Getting ready to head to Tucson, then Vegas before moving on to Colorado for our summer workamping position. Loving life!
    Last edited by JCZhome; 01-25-2019 at 08:10 PM.
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redspeed3` View Post
    Trailer hitch RV in Pismo Beach was a great dealer for our purchase. Best deal I could find and were great to work with over email.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Just picked up a 2800BH from Trailer Hitch RV in Nippomo, Ca. Halfway between Pismo Beach and Santa Maria. Very low key. Showed us what they had, and let us explore. Always seemed to show up right when we had questions. Might be worth while to give em a look. We are from Central Cal.
    Bob and Betty
    Lilly, our Old English Sheepdog
    Penny, our Shitz Tzu/Maltese mix
    New Owners 2019 Imagine 2800BH
    2018 F150 CREW 5.0 V8

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rbrown597 View Post
    Just picked up a 2800BH from Trailer Hitch RV in Nippomo, Ca. Halfway between Pismo Beach and Santa Maria. Very low key. Showed us what they had, and let us explore. Always seemed to show up right when we had questions. Might be worth while to give em a look. We are from Central Cal.
    It's good to hear another recommendation for Trailer Hitch RV because we just put a down payment on a 2500RL with them. We'll pick it up in a week or two and see how it goes. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5YPlan View Post
    It's good to hear another recommendation for Trailer Hitch RV because we just put a down payment on a 2500RL with them. We'll pick it up in a week or two and see how it goes. Thanks!
    I did hear a story about someone from Paradise, who lost everything, needed a TT to live in. Story goes that none of the local dealers were dealing. Trailer Hitch RV was called and a deal made via email. Customer was having an issue getting TT towed, so Trailer Hitch RV towed it up to Paradise, set it up, did an onsite PDI and said have a nice day. Kinda classy, in my book.
    Bob and Betty
    Lilly, our Old English Sheepdog
    Penny, our Shitz Tzu/Maltese mix
    New Owners 2019 Imagine 2800BH
    2018 F150 CREW 5.0 V8

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12