User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoElkhounds View Post
    Times two on the check valve between the two tanks, it can get clogged with debris. It is located on the small red regulator in the line between the tanks, it is small and looks like a fitting, not a valve. Remove this and see if it solves your problem. If it does you can replace.

I had a similar problem and ended up tracing it to this valve. I removed the valve and it was totally clogged with gunk. I tried to clean it, but screwed it up so I just removed it. I never have the two tanks open at once. I run one tank till empty, then manually switch over to the other tank and refill the empty.

DAN
    How many mornings have you woken up with a cold trailer, or ran out of propane when the wife is cooking dinner?
    2012 Chevy 3500 DRW DURAMAX
    2016 Momentum 397th
    TOY 2013 800 RZR LE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I think I got it fixed this time. I blew compressed air through the hose between the two sides. Not much came through, but I noticed there was another backflow fitting at the new regulator. When I installed it a few months ago, I needed a fitting to attach the hose to the regulator. Two fittings came with it. I used the check valve without realizing it. I replaced it with the regular fitting and everything seems to work properly now. Thank you so much for the helpful advice.

Dave
    2016 Reflection 27RL
    2015 Silverado 2500HD 6L
    B&W Patriot 18k slider
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123