User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We travel the I75 corridor, southbound in late Nov and northbound in early April. We never used to make reservations until the day of . . . based on how travel was going that day. Last year, we ran into "we're fully booked" responses on more than one occasion! This is getting just crazy!!

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GoIn4it you have a PM

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try Southern Palms RV Resort in Eustis, FL. We just left there after a 9 day stay and they may have some sites available. It’s worth a shot.

Tim
    Tim & Lynn
    Western NY
    2017 Solitude 310GK
    2022 Chevy LTZ 2500HD 6.6L Turbo Diesel

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by minnow101 View Post
    I wonder if AZ, TX, AL or even the FL panhandle might have openings ?
    It's high season in AZ too. There are spots available but you have to look. All the state and national parks will be pretty full in Southern AZ. Most of Northern AZ will be cold.
    Jeff and Jen
    2016 F250 CC Lariat 4x4 6.7L, Firestone Airbags, Pullrite Superglide
    2017 Solitude 310GK, a little solar, a little lithium, disc brakes and a few suspension mods

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh boy! This is discouraging. I was researching parks in the Fort Myers area where my Uncle lives for a stay next winter. I guess I better get on the blower and start phoning around, making my way north if I get the we are full response. Hopefully my desire to be there Nov - March will work in my favour.

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's no wonder that the Arizona desert looks like this during the winter....but the price is right!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1909294_1587291108154057_2151889754207118416_o.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	17527
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's getting pretty bad. When we first started in 2011 anywhere we wanted to go, no problem. Last year we ended up in places we didn't want to go because there was no availability for where we (and everyone else) wanted to go. We are starting our summer plans now, and we are running into places that are already 50-60% booked.

We love our lifestyle, but we have been talking about selling the RV, not because we don't like living in it, but because we can't find places to park it that we like.
    Dallas
    2017 Momentum 376TH, 2019 Ford F450, Dual Rear Wheel, 4x4, diesel.
    2015 Harley-Davidson Street, XG750

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by minnow101 View Post
    I wonder if AZ, TX, AL or even the FL panhandle might have openings ?
    Arizona has openings. We rolled in to Tucson last Fri without reservations. We're at the Pima County Fairgrounds RV Park. No amenities like a pool or spa but is very neat and clean and all spaces are 45' and wide spaces with full hook ups with new laundry and restrooms and propane. Lg. and Sm off leash dog parks on both sides of the property. Only about 6 miles to Tucson. Very quiet here.

We had an opportunity to move into a park in town that has all the ammenities but I told Babe "I'm really enjoying the large space, peace and quiet.....think we'll just stay right here. $150 a week and that includes electric. Lots to see and do around here.....and you can see 10,000,000,000 stars just by stepping out your door at night. Everybody that we've met here is full timers. All of the spaces in this part of the park are gravel however, there are four more areas that are on both grass and gravel on the perimeter of the fairgrounds. I think by being broke up into different sections is another reason it's so quiet here.
    Last edited by JCZhome; 02-05-2019 at 07:38 PM.
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our main reason for a FW was wintering in SoFla. We've kinda decided if we can't do that without paying for months we're not planning to use, it makes little sense to have it depreciating in the driveway for a few summer trips to the beach and mountains.
    2014 Reflection 337 RLS
    2014 RAM 3500 SB SRW Turbo Diesel

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCZhome View Post
    Arizona has openings. We rolled in to Tucson last Fri without reservations. We're at the Pima County Fairgrounds RV Park. No amenities like a pool or spa but is very neat and clean and all spaces are 45' and wide spaces with full hook ups with new laundry and restrooms and propane. Lg. and Sm off leash dog parks on both sides of the property. Only about 6 miles to Tucson. Very quiet here.

We had an opportunity to move into a park in town that has all the ammenities but I told Babe "I'm really enjoying the large space, peace and quiet.....think we'll just stay right here. $150 a week and that includes electric. Lots to see and do around here.....and you can see 10,000,000,000 stars just by stepping out your door at night. Everybody that we've met here is full timers. All of the spaces in this part of the park are gravel however, there are four more areas that are on both grass and gravel on the perimeter of the fairgrounds. I think by being broke up into different sections is another reason it's so quiet here.
    Welcome to Tucson! How do you like the weather this week? :-)
    Jeff and Jen
    2016 F250 CC Lariat 4x4 6.7L, Firestone Airbags, Pullrite Superglide
    2017 Solitude 310GK, a little solar, a little lithium, disc brakes and a few suspension mods

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast