User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just purchased Imagine 2019 2600RB

Hello my name is Dennis and the DW is Michele. We have been looking at many Travel Trailers over the last year and finally pulled the trigger and bought a 2600 RB. We love to travel and visit the national parks and found the 2600RB to fit our size requirements and the floor plan was perfect. It's just a couples trailer for my wife and I to go play. The kids are all out, no more college tuition payments so now after 36 years of raising a family we are ready to play again. Hope to retire in the next 5 years and full time. Just stopping in to say hello and thank you for the great information we have pulled from this site in selecting our trailer. Our first long 3 day weekend will be valentines to start the process of working out the bugs. Pulling with a 2016 F350 SRW 6.7 and it pulls like a dream.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome, let the fun begin.

Brian

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, Hope the first trip out goes well.

Dennis

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will be fine, if nothing in the rv works build a nice fire get a glass of your favorite and sit with the wife and enjoy the time, after all it will be valentines day.

Brian

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the first upgrade may have to be that Mattress. We will most certainly have a couple nice bottles of Oregon Pinot on board.

Dennis

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Graybuck View Post
    I think the first upgrade may have to be that Mattress. We will most certainly have a couple nice bottles of Oregon Pinot on board.

Dennis
    Yep, Valentines Day can be hard on mattresses!
    Congrats on the new 2600RB. Our camping buddies have one and they love it!

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We looked hard at the 2250 but in the end the option of having the the theater seats and the dinette was too appealing. I really like the fireplace and larger TV in the 2250.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello my name is Dennis and the DW is Michele. We have been looking at many Travel Trailers over the last year and finally pulled the trigger and bought a 2600 RB. We love to travel and visit the national parks and found the 2600RB to fit our size requirements and the floor plan was perfect. It's just a couples trailer for my wife and I to go play. The kids are all out, no more college tuition payments so now after 36 years of raising a family we are ready to play again. Hope to retire in the next 5 years and full time. Just stopping in to say hello and thank you for the great information we have pulled from this site in selecting our trailer. Our first long 3 day weekend will be valentines to start the process of working out the bugs. Pulling with a 2016 F350 SRW 6.7 and it pulls like a dream.
    Welcome to the forum. No doubt that 2600RB pulls easily with your PowerStroke truck.
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dennis
    Dennis,
    My wife purchased a Serta 3 inch memory foam topper which has made the mattress far more comfortable for us.

Jim
    MidwestCamper

Jim & Dawn
    Near Milford, Michigan
    2017 Imagine 2600RB
    2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Double Cab 4x4

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestCamper View Post
    Dennis,
    My wife purchased a Serta 3 inch memory foam topper which has made the mattress far more comfortable for us.

Jim
    Will be looking into something like that or one of the new foam mattress like purple.

Dennis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast