User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone I will be contacting them great to have that email address.

Ken

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    2020 Imagine 2450RL
    Wasaga Beach Ontario Canada
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 Trailer Tow Package
    Eaz-Lift Elite WD Hitch 14,000lb capacity 1,200lb bars

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calbar View Post
    Since you are from Wasaga beach I would get a quote from Layzee Acres in Orillia. That is where we bought ours. It was a 2018 built in October 2017 and we bought in Sept 2018 on clearance for $39,995 CAD. Not sure what dealer here in Canada your quote is from but it is the same price that Outdoor RV in Hamilton quoted us for a 2019. I know Layzee Acres says best price in North America. I would try them if you have not and they are really close to you.

Rob
    We also bought our 2018 Reflection from LazyAcres in Orillia, ON. They easily beat everyone’s price on both sides of the border. The price for the same trailer in the USA was considerably higher when taking the exchange rates into account.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadiansteelman View Post
    We also bought our 2018 Reflection from LazyAcres in Orillia, ON. They easily beat everyone’s price on both sides of the border. The price for the same trailer in the USA was considerably higher when taking the exchange rates into account.
    We were at LazyeeAcres yesterday have our choice down to a 2150 or a 2250. They are both the same price. We are trading a 2013 Oasis 30qb that we traded our Sea Ray for get the old trailer Wednesday will order the new trailer then. The wd hitch arrives Monday and my F150 gets the trailer brake installed Wednesday at 1:00. We also saw a Jayco 245rls that we liked very much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12