User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm looking at Mini split Air/heat pump units with the highest seer rating. There are several out there, but what i'm looking for is a unit that uses the cartridge unit that could possible replace the AC with that. The higher the seer rating on a unit the better. I don't mind going redneck as in the looks, but want best I can get for the money wise long run with best overall results. If a window unit makes me redneck, then that would be A-O-K! I'm retired and i'll do what I want and I don't give a damn what others think.
    2017 Ram 3500 DRW 6.7l 4x4 regular cab 3.73 gears 68rfe trans. Payload 6255lbs
    2016 Reflection 337rls

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stimpack View Post
    I'm looking at Mini split Air/heat pump units with the highest seer rating. There are several out there, but what i'm looking for is a unit that uses the cartridge unit that could possible replace the AC with that. The higher the seer rating on a unit the better. I don't mind going redneck as in the looks, but want best I can get for the money wise long run with best overall results. If a window unit makes me redneck, then that would be A-O-K! I'm retired and i'll do what I want and I don't give a damn what others think.
    I'm retired and I don't even give a damn what I think!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234