Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mraplx View Post
    I wanted the auto slider setup which is why I went with the Pullrite over the B&W. I'm not looking to do anything in the trailer suspension if I don't have to, given the 13' 5" factory height. Based on what Pullrite is saying, by adding the RAM puck frame setup I'll gain 3.5". If that turns out to be too tall I can bring it down an inch with the pin box adjustment which should put me at 7.5" of clearance. The down side is the extra $500 for parts.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    I may be miss understanding what your saying but i believe that 13'5" height is from the front air conditioner when level. Raising the 5th off the bed is going to push that height up unless your running nose down already
    2021 Solitude 375 RES-R
    2024 GMC Denali ultimate DRW

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you add the kit, and did the rig go nose high. I'm having a similar issue with a Chevy 3500HD and installed that kit, which then raised the nose.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did install the kit, but I have the factory air bags and run in the alternate height mod to level things out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    2018 Solitude 377MBS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad I found this thread. I got a 2016 Dodge DRW and was about to pull the trigger on the Pullrite #2315 with the RAM puck system but was concerned about this. I actually have shared the thread below that I have been discussing over the past couple days. I would like a full 6"+ for bed rail clearance. How tall are your bed rails from the bottom of your bed? I cannot imagine that our heights are that much different.

https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...222#post279222

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by av8er79 View Post
    Glad I found this thread. I got a 2016 Dodge DRW and was about to pull the trigger on the Pullrite #2315 with the RAM puck system but was concerned about this. I actually have shared the thread below that I have been discussing over the past couple days. I would like a full 6"+ for bed rail clearance. How tall are your bed rails from the bottom of your bed? I cannot imagine that our heights are that much different.

https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...222#post279222
    Looks like ~20.5”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    2018 Solitude 377MBS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12