User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to agree with others. We traded our 2016 Reflection in on a 2019. We lost 20% depreciation. I know we're not comparing apples to apples but I think you can do much better. I agree with Brian. Call another dealer and get another quote.

Bob
    2023 Reflection 150 Series 260RD
    2022 Ford F350 SRW CC 4X4 Lariat 6.7 camper package, B&W Companion RVK3300

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok that’s what I was thinking. I’m in the Northwest (Washington State) and it does seem pricing up here is a lot more than the Midwest etc. I’ll keep looking and see if I can find a better deal. If I could get a reflection I would. Better trailer overall. Thanks fellas.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When we purchased our first Reflection I got two quotes. There was a $5,500.00 difference (before taxes) between them. The lower priced unit also came with two A/C units while the higher price unit only had one. When you factor in the extra A/C unit and taxes we saved over $7,000.00. Sometimes it pays to shop around. I don’t always go with the lowest price but when there’s thousands of dollars in savings I’ll drive a little.

Good luck shopping.
    Last edited by grampscamper; 02-18-2019 at 09:05 AM.
    2023 Reflection 150 Series 260RD
    2022 Ford F350 SRW CC 4X4 Lariat 6.7 camper package, B&W Companion RVK3300

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with these guys too ^^^^^^^. I only paid $39,995 for my brand new Reflection in Canadian dollars. I know dealer was clearing out the 2018's but the other dealer we looked at wanted $46K Canadian for a new 2019. With exchange that is really only about $35K USD. I think he is trying to hose you for the Imagine. Shop around.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm looking at a 600 mile radius from where I live and to be honest there isn't much a difference in pricing from state to state. Did Grand Design up their prices for the 2019? All Imagine 3170's I've been seeing range from 42k-47K and the Reflection 312Bhts are all in the mid 50's which is crazy to me. Any how I'll just keep calling around and see what they can do. Appreciate it everyone.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahus7712 View Post
    I'm looking at a 600 mile radius from where I live and to be honest there isn't much a difference in pricing from state to state. Did Grand Design up their prices for the 2019? All Imagine 3170's I've been seeing range from 42k-47K and the Reflection 312Bhts are all in the mid 50's which is crazy to me. Any how I'll just keep calling around and see what they can do. Appreciate it everyone.
    The only difference I know of is the freight from Indiana to Washington versus to a location closer. I think it's logical to assume it will cost more to ship to your part of the country. If I remember right my destination charge was ~$1,500.
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m in the Upper Left too, who are you dealing with?
    Jim

2017 F-250 6.7L Fx4 Lariat Long Bed Crew Cab “Daisy”
    using Blue Ox Swaypro 1500S towing
    2018 Imagine 2800BH “River”
    ReTrax MX Pro Tonneau
    70” Thule Rack System
    MORryde CRE 3000
    Champion 3400w Dual-Fuel Inverter Generator

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blue Dog Rv in Post Falls.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Howdy fellow PNWer! I'm in Western WA. This is about as far as you can get from the factory so we're paying top $$ for shipping. We're about 2100 miles out. Have you checked Trailer Hitch RV in CA? They have a '19 3170BH with second A/C for a few thousand less than your quote without haggling.
    When we bought or 315RLTS I used their price for haggling purposes. I paid a little more to buy locally but not enough more to justify the trip. They also gave me an excellent price for my trade in. The additional $$ saved on sales tax made it a good deal in my eyes. That said, I can't give a recommendation for our dealer, Paul Everts RV Country.
    It's hard to decide how much you'll pay when folks tell you that you should get minimum 30% off, some even getting 35%. I'm assuming these numbers to be off of MSRP excluding shipping, tax, etc. but I'm not sure. It all depends on your timing, model you choose, inventory, who's in the mood to move a trailer, etc. I personally wouldn't get my heart set on 30+%. Also, if you like the 312BHTS give it a shot. Some dealers may want to move these more than the 3170. You might get a great deal, worth a shot. Come in a little lower than where you want to be and be ready to walk.
    Kinda tough trading in a 1 yo trailer. You're going to take a hit there. Or maybe a tent to supplement the 2970 for the kids could work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blue Dog Rv in Post Falls.
    That’s what I was thinking..... Obviously, folks buy from Blue Dog & are happy with their purchase, so I’m not disparaging them, but you should know MY experience as it may be applicable to you. I could not, thru any negotiations tactics that I’ve practiced, get them to go low enough to make the purchase a “good one”, so I bought from somewhere else a little further away. Here’s the rub, I bought the exact same trailer you are trying to get rid of, for $5,200 less than they would go. Their manager even said “we DON’T give our best price, and then go lower!!!”, so I said okay and went somewhere else. They called me over the next 3 months, telling me “they could go lower”....... so I just tell them the name of the manager that lost them the sale and tell them how much I am enjoying my trailer that I bought from someone else. I also tell them I would’ve been happy to give them my business, but they didn’t seem to care at the time, so why should I care now that it’s convenient for them?

Just my opinion, but I think they are screwing you. Recommend you take a big calming breath, and check elsewhere. It’s a real shame that most of us have to go thru this song n dance, but the rv dealer industry seems STUCK in a business model that rewards turdism and general con-man tactics.

I’m rooting for you!
    Jim

2017 F-250 6.7L Fx4 Lariat Long Bed Crew Cab “Daisy”
    using Blue Ox Swaypro 1500S towing
    2018 Imagine 2800BH “River”
    ReTrax MX Pro Tonneau
    70” Thule Rack System
    MORryde CRE 3000
    Champion 3400w Dual-Fuel Inverter Generator

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast