User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New owners of 2019 Imagine 2600rb

Hi all, I've been reading some on this site for awhile to help in my decision to purchase our first rv.
    Convinced my wife (we are both newly retired) Grand Design was the ticket. She could have any one
    she liked as long as it was under 30 ft. She pushed it to the limit with the 2600rb but man, is it nice!
    Just got to take for a dry run recently and all went well. Lots of room for her, me and our dog. The
    only thing that made me depressed was, after all the "accessories" I bought, I realize I have to
    buy more. Still don't have a name for our trailer but I'm thinking of "The Money Pit" if that hasn't
    been used before. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to all of you for this forum and all the great
    info here and I ask for your patience for any newbie questions I may ask. Hope to meet some of
    you on the road soon.
    Sincerely, Bob, Alice and Marly
    2019 Imagine 2600rb
    2016 F-150 3.5L EB, max tow pkg
    4x4 8ft. bed

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum. You will soon realize that this forum can get expensive. Not the $12 annual fee, but from all the mods and ideas you will see from what others have done on here. It is usually money well spent, might as well enjoy it!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobski View Post
    Hi all, I've been reading some on this site for awhile to help in my decision to purchase our first rv.
    Convinced my wife (we are both newly retired) Grand Design was the ticket. She could have any one
    she liked as long as it was under 30 ft. She pushed it to the limit with the 2600rb but man, is it nice!
    Just got to take for a dry run recently and all went well. Lots of room for her, me and our dog. The
    only thing that made me depressed was, after all the "accessories" I bought, I realize I have to
    buy more. Still don't have a name for our trailer but I'm thinking of "The Money Pit" if that hasn't
    been used before. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to all of you for this forum and all the great
    info here and I ask for your patience for any newbie questions I may ask. Hope to meet some of
    you on the road soon.
    Sincerely, Bob, Alice and Marly
    Bob, Alice (and Marly!) welcome to the forum. I named my trailer "POW"--Project on Wheels. I, too, fall victim to the many great ideas here on this forum. Get familiar with the search function (white rectangular box near the top right of this page) and search on the term of choice. Then grab a cup of coffee and enjoy hours of reading.

Again, welcome.

-Howard
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome. Yes we like to spend other peoples money , but you do not have to get it all.
    Happy camping and enjoy the lifestyle, it is a great way to enjoy the time spent outdoors.

Brian

Seasoned Camper
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know you will love the Imagine. We had a pop up and then went to the Imagine. We got carried away with buying this and that. Already some of those things are coming out and being left at home. I have already learned, fine something I like or think I need, but do not buy it right away and see how long it takes me to realize I didn't buy it. Must of not needed it.
    WPS
    Imagine 2250RK 2018
    Silverado 2018 1/2 Ton, 5.3L V8 3.42

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome. We love our 2600RB! And I agree with everyone else...you can spend as much money as you want on mods, but it’s so much fun!
    Vince and Peg
    Kennedy (Bernese Mountain Dog)
    2017 Chevy Suburban Premier Edition w/max tow pkg.
    2018 GD Imagine 2600RB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the group. We named our rig THE RAIN MAKER. It rains just about every time we hook it to the truck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Be careful of the things you say and do
    for little eyes are watching you.
    Believe it or not, YOU are a role model.
    2019 Reflection 315 RLTS 2016 Ford F250 diesel