Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Owners of a 2019 Momentum 376TH

Greetings all from myself (Randy) and Michelle,

We are owners of a 2019 Momentum 376TH and have had "Paradise" for just over a month now. We're new to this forum but can already see there is a wealth of information on it. Our home base is Las Vegas, NV and we're currently in Phoenix, AZ for a week before moving on to Bullhead City, AZ.

We're excited to be part of the forum!

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Michelle, Randy, "Paradise".
    We are excited to have you here. The Momentum's are awesome, and you picked a cool name for it.
    Looking forward to your input and experiences.

Brian

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loves2travel View Post
    Greetings all from myself (Randy) and Michelle,

We are owners of a 2019 Momentum 376TH and have had "Paradise" for just over a month now. We're new to this forum but can already see there is a wealth of information on it. Our home base is Las Vegas, NV and we're currently in Phoenix, AZ for a week before moving on to Bullhead City, AZ.

We're excited to be part of the forum!
    We're glad to have you here, Randy & Michelle! I see you jumped right in and became a site sponsor--awesome. The measly $12 to keep the ads off this site and to have access to all the features on the site is easily the best ROI you'll get on anything RV-related (IMHO).

May I suggest you take a moment and fill out your signature line? You can see mine below. This thread may help if you run into any issues: https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...your-signature (Don't miss post #16 and 17 that I recently added.)

Again, welcome!

-Howard
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations on your new shangri la and welcome to the board. Hope we get a chance to meet you at the Grand Design Rally at the Oasis there in Vegas next month. There's also a Grand Design Rally in Colorado in Aug.

We are full time in our 376TH for the past 18 months and left San Diego to Key West and many points in between. We're currently in Tucson for the rest of this month before heading up towards your area.

Be sure to join the fb group for Momentum 376TH owners, also.... https://www.facebook.com/groups/531138453932686/
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg