Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Theater Seating Heat Option

I just picked up a 2019 Reflection 337 last Friday. It was 25 degrees and thought it would be a good time to actually try the heated seats. Honestly I could not tell the heat was actually on except a very small spot on the seat felt a little warm with my hand. Sitting in the seat I could not tell the difference. Didn't matter what seat i tried.

Is this normal? I do not think it is something we would use but I did expect to actually feel the heat.

Thanks
    Mike
    2018 Ram 3500 Short Bed Diesel
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When my seat was working (it recently failed), the heat worked very well. My b*tt got hot enough at times that I had to shut it off. I thought the heated seats were kind of gimmicky at first but we've had a cold winter and the seat heaters were actually really handy.
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, 1,460w solar, 540ah BBGC3, MORryde IS w/disc brakes
    2020 F-350 Platinum SRW Powerstroke Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find the heat to be hot enough to know that it's on. And, on occasion, it gets too hot, so I have to turn it off for a bit.

I just wish the heating element wasn't JUST in the seat, but would also go up the back a little.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ditto... ours is definitely noticeable when it’s on, too warm for my taste, but it does take long minutes to get that way. It’s not instant heat by any means.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe I am not waiting long enough. When I get a chance I will try it again.

Thank you
    2018 Ram 3500 Short Bed Diesel
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine only get warm enough to take the chill off the seat. Never gets too hot.
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, the heated seats in our Imagine 2970 are warm enough to know they are on. Sit there long enough and I might turn the heat off, but it's got to be pretty cold.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh but the massager is amazing. LOL

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You just need a built in seat heater like me. Wife doesn't appreciate the smell so much though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2019 Imagine 2670MK rig with Thomas Paine theatre seats. They have the lights, massage and heater options. Heat on the seats work very well. After about 5 minutes, it's obvious, then another 5 later I typically turn it off due to intensity. I turn them on in the morning upon firing up coffee pot and ready when the Java is. The massage I'm not sure about...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast