User Tag List

Thread: Cool Apps

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Apps

We use a lot of apps like Allstays Apps, Next Exit, Around Me, RV Park Reviews, and RV parky, Yelp, Gas Buddy, several different camp reviews. Just found three apps I have never seen mention that has some cool features.

The first one I download for the Turma On-demand water heater but under tools, I found a neat leveler tool that uses visual and sound to tell you when your RV level it will ask you about your RVs wheelbase and give you how many inches you are off and which direction.

The second one is Open Signal for cell phone towers location and signal strength. Allows you to check out the next campgrounds and if you going to have a good signal.

Another one is Wingard for aiming satellite dishes but also has the local direction of Over the Air Towers for aiming your standard over the air antenna.

All three are free apps.

Anyone else found that really use full.
    Last edited by CWSWine; 02-19-2019 at 02:46 PM.
    Dennis & Ellie
    Current 2017 Newmar Ventana Class A & 1994 Airstream Excella Classic Limited Project
    Sold - 310-GK-R Delivered 28 Oct 2016
    2016 GMC Denali 1 Ton Diesel SRW Payload 3727LBS B&W Hitch

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    myLCI app is always good to have as many components are from Lippert. Includes all of the manuals and troubleshooting info.