Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another mattress option (follow up)

went with the 10" Botanical Bliss mattress by Plush beds. Not cheap by any means but real nice for sure! Been a couple of weeks and it has more firmness then the rv stock mattress and also is very easy to move around on when changing sleeping positions. While it will sink in somewhat around heavier parts of the body it supports better as well. We went with their Medium version which incorporates a base 3" firm, middle 3" medium firm, and top layer of Medium.

Wife loves it as is....i want to try a slightly softer feel.....so we were able to get a queen bed split for top comfort layer exchange, half soft and half medium.

It was a charge of 145 and if sending back what we do not use we actually get the credit back. this is way cheaper then buying a layer outright or topper.....i think i will end up using both and have a slightly higher bed. seems to be some room for adding.

Very fast response from company and all natural latex and wool....no chemicals to worry about or smell.

Jim
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Another mattress option (follow up)

I think you left out a zero.
    $1450?

That’s definitely not cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DaveMatthewsBand; 02-20-2019 at 04:41 PM.
    Resistance is Not Futile, It's Voltage Divided by Current.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, you have the option for changing out any of the layers if you find it too soft, or too hard etc. Swapping out one of the layers only is 145.00 and if you send back the layer you don't want you get the 145.00 back. Comfort guarantee.

Yes the bed is expensive, but, I will not have any areas that are permanently recessed like the memory foam will do.
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)