User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Members Dave and Terri 2019 Reflection 315RLTS

We are tent campers who have enjoyed outdoor living for years. Two years ago we purchased a small Cougar new and ended up at our favorite campground on a seasonal site. We soon realized that we wanted the ability to live indoors as well on the cold rainy weekends and needed space and amenities on the inside. Our Keystone experience was less than perfect and after asking around we were sold on the build and customer experience promised from Grand Design. We're looking forward to the coming season and would appreciate all advice from Maintenance to Mice!
    Last edited by Tubrew; 02-21-2019 at 05:23 PM.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is exciting news! Welcome to the forum. Plenty of 315 owners here that will offer lots of tips and advice.
    Grand Design is a pretty good product , but like all others they do have a few little quirks to work around , also there support has been second to none.
    Enjoy

Brian

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum! Grand Design makes a great product and stands behind it with great support. Enjoy your new Reflection!
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, 1,460w solar, 540ah BBGC3, MORryde IS w/disc brakes
    2020 F-350 Platinum SRW Powerstroke Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome. We understand the Keystone thing. See if you can find a rally near to you -- you will enjoy it and learn lots.
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tubrew View Post
    We are tent campers who have enjoyed outdoor living for years. Two years ago we purchased a small Cougar new and ended up at our favorite campground on a seasonal site. We soon realized that we wanted the ability to live indoors as well on the cold rainy weekends and needed space and amenities on the inside. Our Keystone experience was less than perfect and after asking around we were sold on the build and customer experience promised from Grand Design. We're looking forward to the coming season and would appreciate all advice from Maintenance to Mice!
    Welcome, Dave and Terri! Fran and I are also owners of a 2019 315RLTS. I'm just one of many 315RLTS owners that have documented their mods here on the forum.
    Do a search and you'll find lots of reading.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

-Howard (and Fran, too, though she doesn't post here)
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the family. We've been loving our 315. Can't wait until first trip out this year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you all for your responses. Delivery is scheduled for April, I’m sure we’ll have questions.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tubrew View Post
    Hello, Dave and Terri and welcome! Nancy and I are very new 315 RLTS owners and have already benefited greatly from the very friendly and knowledgeable GD owners on this forum. I have not asked a question yet that did not get a constructive and useful reply! My aspiration is to be able to contribute here with our experiences that may help a fellow camper. I would direct your towards the Reflection forums - both 5th wheel and travel trailer. Having said that, the entire forum is a wealth of information on all things Grand Design and not to be overlooked. I know you are excited to take ownership of your new "Glamper" and know we will be conversing here in the near future. Again, welcome and congratulations!
    Mike and Nancy + fur babies (Princesses Maggie and Missie)
    2015 GMC 2500HD All Terrain 6.0L 4:10 rear end
    2019 Reflection 315RLTS (bought 26 JAN 2019 from Dodd RV of the Peninsula)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have to warn you. If you don't like to spend money on modifications, stay away! This forum will cost you way more than $12 a year.
    Last edited by 315RLTSinPA; 03-02-2019 at 06:05 AM.
    2018 Reflection 315RLTS
    2023 F350 Lariat 6.7L/CC/LB/FX4