User Tag List

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivercityjeff View Post
    Received Straptek weight tension straps to enhance my Blue Ox WDH. Installing tomorrow. Found them on Amazon Warehouse deals for $60.00 They had scratches and I had a rattle can of Krylon with primer.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

After the next camping/fishing trip, the old Blue Ox clamp on latches will be on eBay.

The stylish jack cover is a 50 cent string pack.
    Hopefully you took a measurement of the springbars and how far they were sprung, using the B.O. tensioners. Doing it like that before you swap out with the new StrapTek winches make it a lot easier to winch the springbars up to the same position that the B.O. had them. I recommend that procedure to anyone that switches from B.O. to StrapTek.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainuh View Post
    We've had our Imagine 2500RL about a month or so and so far:

LevelMate Pro leveling system
    (3) Max Air roof vent covers
    Micro-Air 364 Easy Start installed on Coleman Mach 15 AC unit. Using with new Atima 3000 generator (Yamaha powered)
    Replaced both cargo door locks (CH751 universal key) with locks from https://shoprvlocks.com/
    Installed new 28" TV on locking swing arm mount in bedroom.
    Install TST 507 sensors on 4 trailer tires for monitoring from truck.
    Miscellaneous convenience hooks, tissue holders and storage convenience items throughout.

Upgraded/replaced original shocks on my F-150 to Bilstein 5100's and added a Timbren suspension upgrade help spring kit.

Probably think of more as soon as I hit "post"! ;-)
    If you've never used the LevelMate Pro before, you are going to it. I've had one since very early 2016 and if you do the proper setup and get the trailer really level, using a 3 or 4' carpenter's level (both side to side and front to back), then hit the button to set level at that position, you are all set. It was one of the best mods I did to my previous camping trailer.....along with the Anderson levelling wedges. Congrats....it's so easy that it's almost like cheating getting your trailer level use it.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainuh View Post
    Hi Jim,

The Levelmate is as hard as finding an inconspicuous place to mount it with 4 screws. I put mine over the window valance cover in the bathroom. You just tell the system which way the label faces. Install the free app on your phone and fill out the few questions on a towable, get it really good and level with a 3-4' level checking several places and hit the "it's level" button to set it. I've also bought a set of Anderson leveling blocks for the Imagine. Here's a cool video from the RVGeeks on using the Andersons with the levelmate pro in action.

For those unfmiliar with the Levelmate Pro, here's a link to the original RVGeeks video on it. I LOVE mine!! I've used it in a Newmar Mountain Aire 41' class A, 24' Itasca Navion Class C on sprinter chassis, and now the GD Imagine 2500RL.

I had the TST system with 12 sensors from my Mountain Aire and tow vehicle back then and since the truck already had TPMS, I just installed 4 sensors on the trailer. It can be little fussy and 1 time setup would be considered a pain by some (I've had to help a few friends set theirs up as they were technically challenged). But it's great peace of mind while towing the camper. Search youtube as there are plenty of videos on setting it up.
    Another level you might want to take is your fridge. For the fridge to work best it needs to be level. Get one of those round bullseye levels and put it on a shelve in the fridge. I know the one thing that drives Marcy crazy is the bed, if the nose is low even just a little I will hear about it.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhittleBurner View Post
    Another level you might want to take is your fridge. For the fridge to work best it needs to be level. Get one of those round bullseye levels and put it on a shelve in the fridge. I know the one thing that drives Marcy crazy is the bed, if the nose is low even just a little I will hear about it.
    The levelmate eliminates the need for other levels. If you have that level, there's no issues. I'm very mindful of the fridge having lost one at least in part to bad level in a previous RV. THat's why I bought the levelmate. Fridge doors should not move on their own when open if you got the level right.
    Cheers,

Don
    2019 Imagine 2500RL
    Ford F-150 Lariat 5.4L 3V
    Our rig

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really did not like the all brown paneling on the kitchen island, and the backsplash area of the hutch. So I began toying with multiple ideas, way too many to even mention. I finally decided on something simple... painting it to resemble the island counter top in a granite look. One more step to do, a clear poly coating, but basically this is it.

I'm quite happy with the look. It's not so dark anymore.

Sent from LB's phone using Tapatalk
    Lynette & Steve
    2001 Ford Excursion 4WD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
    Former Owner - 2018 315RLTS Reflection TT

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theburgerts View Post
    I really did not like the all brown paneling on the kitchen island, and the backsplash area of the hutch. So I began toying with multiple ideas, way too many to even mention. I finally decided on something simple... painting it to resemble the island counter top in a granite look. One more step to do, a clear poly coating, but basically this is it.

I'm quite happy with the look. It's not so dark anymore.

DANG that looks great!!! Our 337 has essentially the same kitchen. Showed this to Vicki and she wants me to do it to ours. Can you tell me what paint you used? Did you use a sponge to apply it?
    David and Vicki and 21 month old Springer Spaniel Sadie
    2019 Silverado LTZ 2500HD Crew Cab Short Bed Duramax/Allison stock
    2023 Reflection 150 series 226RK
    B&W Companion 16K on rails EezTire TPMS

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used regular latex paint from Lowe's. Buy samples sizes. I just tried to blend the current counter top colors, I used a primer first. I bought 5 colors from light to dark, again all sample sizes. And yes, used sponges to do. Only the base coat was rolled on.

Lynette & Steve
    2001 Ford Excursion 4WD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
    Former Owner - 2018 315RLTS Reflection TT

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Springerdad View Post
    DANG that looks great!!! Our 337 has essentially the same kitchen. Showed this to Vicki and she wants me to do it to ours. Can you tell me what paint you used? Did you use a sponge to apply it?
    You asking for it, more work.
    2012 Chevy 3500 DRW DURAMAX
    2016 Momentum 397th
    TOY 2013 800 RZR LE

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course! It's all about the mods, right?
    David and Vicki and 21 month old Springer Spaniel Sadie
    2019 Silverado LTZ 2500HD Crew Cab Short Bed Duramax/Allison stock
    2023 Reflection 150 series 226RK
    B&W Companion 16K on rails EezTire TPMS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Changed out the opaque windows in LR & BR doors - Imagine 2500RL

We've had out Imagine 2500RL a couple months now. I really disliked the cheap opaque windows GD puts on there. And there was no easy way to block light in the bedroom. Our last trip out saw a large piece of cardboard taped over the window to get a little darkness after sun up in the AM. But my bigger concern with the opaque window was not being able to see who might be knocking on your door after dark... Or if my better half was alone, I would not want her blindly unlocking and opening the door (former LEO mindset here...).

Anyway, someone on here had mentioned a replacement window on Amazon and it took me about 30 seconds after finding them to place my order for 2 of them. Here's the link.

I will tell those considering this that our 2019 door windows had NO mounting screws. The 2 window halves snapped together by tabs an I had to pry under the edge of the window and break the tabs 1 by 1. Could not see any way to "release" them. I had reviewed about 6 youtube videos on the subject but all the ones I saw, the old window halves were screwed together. Once I got them out, the new ones fit in great. They had a form of sealant on the outside unit and I carefully placed the shade unit in it's holders at top and bottom and taped them so they wouldn't fall out before the 2 halves were married. I set the clutch on my drill low, just to get the screws in, and tightened the last bit by hand, not wanting to strip out the plastic screw receiver holes on the mating surface. It all went very well and they look great. The blinds worked perfectly (you need to pull straight on them).

I'm sure they will be a big plus to the trailer... both in security and convenience of darkening the bedroom at night. Here's a couple shots of the new windows in.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6633-XL.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	18574

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6634-XL.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	18575
    Cheers,

Don