User Tag List

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZCM98 View Post
    Installed the Nichols manufacturing Ford TPMS kit for our 303. System works great.
    That includes the 12 pin retrofit in the bed?
    I see this 12 pin in the bed will be an option in the 2020 SD plus ford is finally listening and lowering them by 2”.
    2018 F-350 6.7L diesel SRW CCSB Lariat with OEM rolling tonneau
    Pullrite Superglide OE Series #2914, Titan 55Gal Tank(midship)
    2018 Momentum 354 M-Class no mods yet.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RVLife68 View Post
    That includes the 12 pin retrofit in the bed?
    I see this 12 pin in the bed will be an option in the 2020 SD plus ford is finally listening and lowering them by 2”.
    Yes, had to take out the old connector and installed the Nichols kit. It was easier than I thought it would be.
    Chip and Janice, Mize Mississippi
    Retired USN MCPO 1998, Retired USPS 2011
    2019 F350 Platinum 6.7 LB DRW
    B&W Companion

2017 F250 King Ranch 6.7
    2019 303RLS, Pullrite Superglide

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Nichols kit is great if a bit pricey. Even better is having the rear camera and trailer TPMS integrated into the truck's displays. I hate anything extra hanging off the dash! I don't want to see phones, screens and cords all over the place. Since I installed the system I have had two occasions (in front of my house and at the tire shop) when I had to back my trailer to within two feet of another vehicle. Having easy access to the trailer tire pressures offers real piece of mind.
    2019 F250 Platinum, 6.7, LB, FX4, High Capacity Tow Package
    B & W Companion
    2019 303RLS

Seasoned Camper Dreamin' Dreamers's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where's the magazine rack go ???
    Duane, Mary Jo, and Milo the dog = Full Timers.
    2019 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat 4x4 6.7 psd
    2019 GD Momentum 351M
    2016 BMW R1200 GS

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got called that the bearings (yearly maintenance) were re-greased. Brakes still good. We're set for traveling.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffD68 View Post
    The Nichols kit is great if a bit pricey. Even better is having the rear camera and trailer TPMS integrated into the truck's displays. I hate anything extra hanging off the dash! I don't want to see phones, screens and cords all over the place. Since I installed the system I have had two occasions (in front of my house and at the tire shop) when I had to back my trailer to within two feet of another vehicle. Having easy access to the trailer tire pressures offers real piece of mind.
    I second that statement WRT to much clutter on the dash. I had the system on my previous rig and removed it so I can install on my Momentum. If I ever get back. Hopefully I’ll have no issues going that done. Will look and see if I’m going up and over or down under.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added my second set of TorkLift Glow Steps.Attachment 19589Attachment 19590

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZCM98 View Post
    Yes, had to take out the old connector and installed the Nichols kit. It was easier than I thought it would be.
    Yeah I did mine too. Love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffD68 View Post
    Agreed was even more expensive having paid in Canadian dollars plus shipping. They did give me a small Veterans discount so I was thankful for that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TENN22 View Post
    Added my second set of TorkLift Glow Steps.Attachment 19589Attachment 19590
    I seen a video on those steps. Looked like they could bite you if you grab in the wrong area. Are they just as stable as the OEM stairs. Looks like you’ve also installed the snap pads. How they working?

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RVLife68 View Post
    I seen a video on those steps. Looked like they could bite you if you grab in the wrong area. Are they just as stable as the OEM stairs. Looks like you’ve also installed the snap pads. How they working?
    I have used these steps for over 3 years (on my previous Reflection) and I like them well enough to add a second set to my Momentum, I have never been pinched by them, properly adjusted they are very easy to operate. If OEM stairs you are referring to are the foldup 3 step aluminum, they are far more stable and don't have the diving board affect. If by OEM steps you are referring to are the fold up into the coach style, they are as stable and the tread is wider, plus you don't dump any debris or water into your coach when the TorkLift are folded up. Another advantage is the Torklift can be deployed in tight spaces.

This is my first set of snap pads, so only time will tell. They were very easy to install, and I am looking forward to the snap pads currently being developed to go on the front landing gears to eliminate the blocks or Andersen buckets that are sometimes required.

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast