User Tag List

2018 Reflection 327
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honeywell water leak detector

My wife and I have been enjoying the south west since late December. Today, a water leak detector I installed near the water lines behind the control water panel started to alarm. When I investigated I found water leaking from the bathroom sink drain and into storage area of my Reflection 327. The bathroom sink tap cold water connection worked loose and was leaking and flowing through the floor. Without the leak detector I would have had a major water issue in the morning. Thanks to those that posted of their experience installing water leak detectors, I followed your lead and saved myself a major water issue with early detection.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chillybob View Post
    My wife and I have been enjoying the south west since late December. Today, a water leak detector I installed near the water lines behind the control water panel started to alarm. When I investigated I found water leaking from the bathroom sink drain and into storage area of my Reflection 327. The bathroom sink tap cold water connection worked loose and was leaking and flowing through the floor. Without the leak detector I would have had a major water issue in the morning. Thanks to those that posted of their experience installing water leak detectors, I followed your lead and saved myself a major water issue with early detection.
    These alarms are excellent. For those that may be leaving home for extended periods, the Honeywell WIFI water alarms work great in a sump pump pit as well. I have mine situated between the main pump high level and a water powered back up pump low level. If the main pump goes out, I get a text message.
    MidwestCamper

Jim & Dawn
    Near Milford, Michigan
    2017 Imagine 2600RB
    2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Double Cab 4x4