User Tag List

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Natchez Trace RV Campground

We will be heading back to Ohio from Arizona later this month. We plan on a stop at Natchez Trace Rv Campground just south of Nashville. Does anyone have any opinion/experience on this campground? Can I get my 295RL in there OK? Roads in/out?

Thanks...…..
    2019 Reflection 150 - 295RL
    2018 F-150 Heavy Duty Payload
    Max Trailer Tow

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GWKincade View Post
    We will be heading back to Ohio from Arizona later this month. We plan on a stop at Natchez Trace Rv Campground just south of Nashville. Does anyone have any opinion/experience on this campground? Can I get my 295RL in there OK? Roads in/out?

Thanks...…..
    Are you using the Natchez Trace? That road itself is moderately traveled except around the major cities along the route. The locals use the Trace as a shortcut, so it can get busy around those areas.

The campground itself...sorry, Fran and I stayed at the Fall Hollow B&B when we did the Trace on the Goldwing. Campground was small--nothing special as I remember it (was two years ago). The B&B was great, and so was breakfast!
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GWKincade View Post

Thanks...…..
    If I'm not mistaken it's west of Nashville. We've been there, don't think you will have any parking issues.

Red
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just took the Trace from north MS down to Natchez on our way out to AZ. Didn’t stay at the campground you are referring to, but we did stay at Jeff Busby Campground. If it’s anything like it was there wasn’t an issue getting in, the site we had would have fit a few of us.

The Trace itself is a nice ride. Easy driving the whole way and way better than the interstate.
    Chris and Karen - currently on the coast of the Olympic Peninsula

Roaming the country full time with our 2018 312BHTS Reflection behind a 2016 Ram 3500 6.7 Cummins and two preschoolers who are highly addicted to camping.

Follow our adventures @brownsignjunkies

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like others we have traveled the trace and camped, but not at the one by Nashville, when we got that far north we stayed at Montgomery Bell State Park. The trace itself is a great drive.
    Dallas
    2017 Momentum 376TH, 2019 Ford F450, Dual Rear Wheel, 4x4, diesel.
    2015 Harley-Davidson Street, XG750