User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im feeling uneasy about Meyers RV saying that I must finance through them. Two of the dealership have the RV on site(however, it was not stored). Id like the third one which has to order the RV. Is it just me?

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredTchrs View Post
    Im feeling uneasy about Meyers RV saying that I must finance through them. Two of the dealership have the RV on site(however, it was not stored). Id like the third one which has to order the RV. Is it just me?
    Do what ever it is that you are comfortable with. If they have one on order or they have to order what you want there is a good chance it will not be delivered on salty roads. But with this you will have a longer wait. You are doing just fine, make the right choice that makes gives you that warm fuzzy feeling and all will be good.

Brian

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We shopped our 2018 Solitude 375RES at Alpin Haus, White Horse RV, Campers Inn, but got a much better price from Logan at Vermont Country Campers. Great price, great service before, during, and after the sale. Friends just ordered and bought a 2019 Solitude 310GK from Logan at Vermont Country Campers, after shopping Meyer's, Schaeffer's, and Campers Inn.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Joscelyne3;221126]We also bought our Solitude from Schaffer's. Easy to deal with , no high pressure sales. Good size service department, and well stocked store. Lot of Grand Design rigs on the lot. Up until last year, Schaeffer's was Grand Design host at the Hershey RV show.

Just wanted to lyk that we decided on Schaffer's as well. Mostly because of the distance from home as well as the constant communication with the sales person.They were nice enough to offer coffee and cookies, as well as not let us wait for financing decision. We were approved w/in 24 hrs. Now to wait for the rig to be built....

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=RetiredTchrs;226913]
    Quote Originally Posted by Joscelyne3 View Post
    We also bought our Solitude from Schaffer's. Easy to deal with , no high pressure sales. Good size service department, and well stocked store. Lot of Grand Design rigs on the lot. Up until last year, Schaeffer's was Grand Design host at the Hershey RV show.

Just wanted to lyk that we decided on Schaffer's as well. Mostly because of the distance from home as well as the constant communication with the sales person.They were nice enough to offer coffee and cookies, as well as not let us wait for financing decision. We were approved w/in 24 hrs. Now to wait for the rig to be built....
    Welcome to the Tom Schaeffer's family.

I plan on ordering your Imagine today.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks so much! PLEASE keep me informed of the process, no matter how mundane.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We drove from NJ to San Antonio to get our Momentum. Saved thousands even after the travel expenses. Plus wife and i made a road trip out of it. Our 351M made it 1800 miles home without an issue.

ExploreUSA treated us like we were supposed to be treated. We tried WhiteHorse Rv and they didnt have the time (on a snowy/rainy December morning)
    Jeff & Dawn
    2014 Ram 3500HD DRW
    2018 Momentum 351M

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredTchrs View Post
    Thanks so much! PLEASE keep me informed of the process, no matter how mundane.
    It is ordered.

When I get an offline date, I will let you know.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you!

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the site. We always call at least three dealers to get the price we are looking for. We let them know that we are shopping and looking for the best deal. They usually will sharpen their pencils. It’s worth the drive sometimes if you get your price!
    Pino and sherry
    2019 GD 303 RLS
    2018 GMC 2500 Duramax
    Anderson hitch
    Champion 3400 dual fuel generator
    “Out ‘n About, Eh”

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast