User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We took the plunge!

We are Tim and Sue Tooley from Apex NC and we take delivery of a 2019 Solitude 375 RES on the 13th and can't wait. Will be pulling it with a 2019 F350 Dually we picked up a few weeks ago and can hardly believe what we have done. The plan was to go lightly used on both...and failed...but think we are going to be happy with what we got. Pulling the rig off the dealer lot will be interesting to say the least. We have towed travel trailers in the past but nothing like this combo! Will be heading for some type of mall like parking lot to practice a bit and then on to the local storage facility for a few days. We head off to Myrtle Beach for our maiden trip on Monday the 18th for almost 2 weeks. Will keep you posted a bit on the highlights! Here are a few pics!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Tim & Sue..with pups Iris and Sam
    2019 Solitude 375RES; 2019 Ford F350 XLT Dually; B&W Companion 25K Hitch
    Previously camped with a 1993 26' Dutchman TT and 2007 Trailmanor 2720SL
    Retiring in 1.5+ years
    https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...pic22370_7.gif http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCVAsm.jpg

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations on the new purchases and welcome to the forum! Lots of great information here. You bought the right truck for the 375RES!
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, 1,460w solar, 540ah BBGC3, MORryde IS w/disc brakes
    2020 F-350 Platinum SRW Powerstroke Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is a great set up. Welcome to the group. Looks like everybody is excited and happy.
    Safe travels on the pick up and first trip out. The fifth wheel reacts a little different than a TT, so be prepared to change how you drive.
    Will be watching for your reports.

Brian

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ttooley View Post
    We are Tim and Sue Tooley from Apex NC ...We head off to Myrtle Beach for our maiden trip on Monday the 18th for almost 2 weeks.
    Welcome to the forum, Tim & Sue! If you happen to be in Myrtle Beach State Park during your trip and see the rig in my signature line, please stop and say hello.

May I also add that your choice of TV is most excellent .
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the invite. We know where that is. We will be down at Lakewoods. Once we get set up we'd love to by say hello and share stories!

Retiring in 1.5+ years
    https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...pic22370_7.gif http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCVAsm.jpg

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats!!! As Howard said you have great taste in tow vehicles AND trailers but I'm a little biased lol!! Enjoy the new rig, the 375 is an awesome trailer, I plan to full time in mine in a few years. Enjoy and let us know how the first trip goes, that truck will make it a relaxing tow trust me!
    2019 Solitude 375RES Onan 5500 Splendide W/D Samsung res. fridge
    2020 Ford F450 Platinum dually 6.7L 4:30 gears
    B&W Companion for Ford puck system 20K lbs
    Jeff

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations on your new truck and fifth wheel! And welcome to the forum. A lot of great advice and information is shared here.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone! Maybe it is the Tapatalk interface to the forum, but I can't find a settings page or something like it to upgrade my membership from the 30 day trial. I added profile info but could not upgrade from there. Any ideas? I am sure it will be obvious when I see it!

Retiring in 1.5+ years

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the invite. We know where that is. We will be down at Lakewoods. Once we get set up we'd love to by say hello and share stories!

Looks like a fun campground. What block are you staying in?

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone! Maybe it is the Tapatalk interface to the forum, but I can't find a settings page or something like it to upgrade my membership from the 30 day trial. I added profile info but could not upgrade from there. Any ideas? I am sure it will be obvious when I see it!

Not sure how Tapatalk works but I believe it is different than a desktop. Others here use it and there posts are different than what other device they use.

Brian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast