Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Pathway X2 Dish to Two Receivers

i originally post this in the General Secrion and got no responses. I think I picked the wrong section. Let me try it here. I’ll also post a separate question on just setting up a dish receiver in the bedroom in case no one is using the Pathway X2 to run two TVs. Thanks

I have the Pathway X2 Dish currently using just the one receiver. I'm tired of trying to get local channels on the bedroom tv via the King antenna. My question is: who is using the Pathway X2 dish with two Dish Network receivers? One in the living room and one to the bed room with separate cables to the RV from the Pathway X2 (has two connection ports). If you are using that set up do you connect the second cable to the port in the water support bay to the "bedroom sat" port and if so, how is the receiver in the bed room connected in there? I know that if you use two receivers there can be an issue when using both receivers as the dish can only point to one SAT at time.
    Gary and Cindy
    Cibolo, Tx.
    2019 Grand Design Solitude 310GK

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Duplicate posts are not allowed. There are responses in the first thread.
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)