User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2019 303rls and new to the Site

Placed our order for the 2019 303rls last week and can't wait it's arrival... Towing with a 2017 F-250 (Gas) 4x4 short bed..., but still wondering what hitch to install. I know I'm going "automatic", just based on the Manual/Automatic explanation from the service adviser at the RV dealership just unsure of the make....

Previously pulled our 2013 Forest River Cherokee 264L TT (approx. 32' bumper to hitch)...

Have enjoyed reading the various post the past two days and can't wait to hit the road (already booking sites)!!

Enjoy the day and Happy Travels...

Cliff...
    USMC- Retired

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ccorrie View Post
    Placed our order for the 2019 303rls last week and can't wait it's arrival... Towing with a 2017 F-250 (Gas) 4x4 short bed..., but still wondering what hitch to install. I know I'm going "automatic", just based on the Manual/Automatic explanation from the service adviser at the RV dealership just unsure of the make....

Previously pulled our 2013 Forest River Cherokee 264L TT (approx. 32' bumper to hitch)...

Have enjoyed reading the various post the past two days and can't wait to hit the road (already booking sites)!!

Enjoy the day and Happy Travels...

Cliff...
    USMC- Retired
    Welcome, Cliff. You're in good company here--we have a flotilla (pun intended?) of 303 owners on this forum.

I have no experience at all with 5th wheels or their hitches, so I'll leave your question to those here with knowledge.

Thank you for (already!) jumping in and becoming a site sponsor. Your sponsorship keeps the ads off of this forum--something those of us who regularly participate appreciate.

-Howard
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cliff
    Congrats and welcome to the forum.
    Lots of helpful folks here and as you have found plenty of reading, enjoy.

Brian

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have the Pullrite auto slider in our 2017 F250 6.7 to tow out 2018 303RLS...works great.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cliff - welcome and enjoy the 303 and experiences you will encounter ! X2 on the Pullrite Superglide. Have used ours since day one (5 seasons) and the 6th upcoming. They don't call it the Cadillac of auto slide hitches for nothing.

If you search on Pullrite or Superglide you will find threads where I and others have shared feedback over the years. If you have any specific questions, please let us know.

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations on the 303 ! We love ours. Tow with a short bed ram and have a B&W companion manual slider. It has worked great for us.
    Matt & Dana , Kasey the Australian Cattle Dog
    2018 303rls
    2012 Ram 2500 6.7 diesel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Howard, can you tell me how to create a page for discussion with our new 303rls? First time on here trying to get some answers. Thanks Clay

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayCarr87 View Post
    Hi Howard, can you tell me how to create a page for discussion with our new 303rls? First time on here trying to get some answers. Thanks Clay
    Clay

In the section you wish to post your question in the upper right there is a "post new thread" button. Use that and use a good title.

Brian

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats from another 303 owner !!
    People keep telling me to follow my dreams...so I went back to bed

2019 303rls
    2017 GMC 2500hd ccsb 2wd 6.0 gas
    Andersen ultimate rail mount hitch

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also a new member to group with a 2019 337RLS. I have pulled two Sunnybrooks and now the GD with my Andersen Ultimate Connection 5th Wheel Trailer Hitch System with Adapter. Etrailer has great information and videos. Fit great with the bed rails already install from my old Reese hitch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast