User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phonemannn View Post
    It, like most things you buy, are made in China. But just because they are made there does not mean it is crap. China makes loads of good product, and cheap crap as well. two cross country trips on my Triangle tires on my 311BHS, no problems.
    Phonemann,

I agree they may be a great tire. Some that loosely use "USA" in their naming could mislead some folks. I remember years ago the Japanese were selling a product that was MADE IN USA. When in fact the product was made in Usa Japan.
    Last edited by MidwestCamper; 03-17-2019 at 07:52 AM.
    MidwestCamper

Jim & Dawn
    Near Milford, Michigan
    2017 Imagine 2600RB
    2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Double Cab 4x4

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestCamper View Post
    Phonemann,

I agree they may be a great tire. Some that loosely use "USA" in their naming could mislead some folks. I remember years ago the Japanese were selling a product that was MADE IN USA. When in fact the product was made in Usa Japan.
    And they got busted. LOL I remember as well. The tires I have on my rig, were not cheap or inexpensive. They were made for lowboy service, "G" rated 110psi tires. I had a set of the good year trailer tires, G114, they failed first year out on my Alfa. Tread separation. Point is, just because something is made in "X" county does not mean you get what you expect. Good, or bad.
    2017 F350 Lariat, Dual rear wheels
    2017 GD 311BHS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123