User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cate&Rob View Post
    I just purchased the set of LED marker lights referenced by Jim. To the question asked by @Paul&Rhonda in post 1 . . . these new lights have white bases. It looks simple enough to mask off the LED strip and spray paint the bases black, before installation. (at least . . . this is my plan)

Rob
    Thanks Jim and Rob. I’ve been thinking about doing this change. Right now I’m down and out from having Retina surgery a couple days ago, but that doesn’t mean I can’t buy online. Since I can’t drive right now can someone tell me how many of each color is on our 303s? Thanks Mike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mike & Debbie
    Hot Springs, Ar
    2014 Ram 2500 4x4 Short Bed Diesel
    B&W Companion 5th Wheel Hitch
    2014 Reflection 303 (#405)

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mageorge View Post
    Thanks Jim and Rob. I’ve been thinking about doing this change. Right now I’m down and out from having Retina surgery a couple days ago, but that doesn’t mean I can’t buy online. Since I can’t drive right now can someone tell me how many of each color is on our 303s? Thanks Mike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi Mike,

Hope this retina surgery comes out OK. The package in Jim's link is the right number of reds and ambers to do our complete trailers.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachcamper View Post
    Back lights seem fine, no water just the side marker lights. You suggest unscrewing all plates and silicone to mounting screws?
    Hi Beachcomber,

What I found on the tail lights is likely the same on the marker lights. There are three holes for each that can let water into the luan wall structure. My plan is to fill the hole where the wires come out with silicone and then dip each screw into a generous amount of silicone before re-installing it. This is what I did on the tail lights.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12