User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post 18 303rls Marker Lens replacement and/or LED marker light swap-out

We have a 2018 303 rls and one of the amber marker light lens is now missing. I can't find a replacement for it, does anyone know where I can get it? Also, has anyone replaced the lights for LED marker lights, and if so, where did you get the right size lights with a black base? TYIA!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul&Rhonda View Post
    We have a 2018 303 rls and one of the amber marker light lens is now missing. I can't find a replacement for it, does anyone know where I can get it? Also, has anyone replaced the lights for LED marker lights, and if so, where did you get the right size lights with a black base? TYIA!
    Paul&Rhonda--noted this is your first post so welcome to the forum.

Near the top right of this page is a white rectangular box. Type in the words "tail light" and then click the small magnifying glass icon. You'll see multiple threads related to your question with a lot of detailed information in the posts.

Also--if you're not aware, there's a website for GD parts lookup: https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...y/parts-lookup

Once you find what you're looking for you can always order it from your dealer or order it online. Here's a thread that may help: https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...ful-Dealership

Hope this helps.

-Howard
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks much! Already went to the brake light replacement area, and have purchased them. Again, thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just washed and waxed my 303 and noticed water and gunk inside the side marker lenses. These are really easy to snap off and feel loose to me after I cleaned and replaced them. Thinking about using some silicone on top to hold them in place. Much prefer the lenses you screw on than these, surely they will fall off when on the road.
    Vivian
    2018 Reflection 303rls
    2018 Ford F-350 SRW Diesel

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I replaced all of my marker lights for less than $34 with LED equivalents. They are brighter, and the lens covers fit tighter. The lights were a direct fit for the old ones. Just removed two screws, clip the wires to the old ones. connect the new wires and re-screw in.

Replacement Lights

Jim

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJim View Post
    I replaced all of my marker lights for less than $34 with LED equivalents. They are brighter, and the lens covers fit tighter. The lights were a direct fit for the old ones. Just removed two screws, clip the wires to the old ones. connect the new wires and re-screw in.

Replacement Lights

Jim
    I just purchased the set of LED marker lights referenced by Jim. To the question asked by @Paul&Rhonda in post 1 . . . these new lights have white bases. It looks simple enough to mask off the LED strip and spray paint the bases black, before installation. (at least . . . this is my plan)

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cate&Rob View Post
    I just purchased the set of LED marker lights referenced by Jim. To the question asked by @Paul&Rhonda in post 1 . . . these new lights have white bases. It looks simple enough to mask off the LED strip and spray paint the bases black, before installation. (at least . . . this is my plan)

Rob
    Rob - I was a little concerned that the white bases wouldn't look good with my rig. But there is enough white on the decals and front cap that they look just fine.

Jim

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think I will just try the silicone route for this trip and see how they hold up. Not wanting to get involved with a full replacement as lights work, just covers/base are crap design. But next winter when I am stationary for a few months, will replace with those.
    Vivian
    2018 Reflection 303rls

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachcamper View Post
    Think I will just try the silicone route for this trip and see how they hold up. Not wanting to get involved with a full replacement as lights work, just covers/base are crap design. But next winter when I am stationary for a few months, will replace with those.
    Hi Beachcamper . . . if there is water inside the light lens, this water has likely followed the mounting screws into the luan ply structure. See the picture attached to post 1 of this thread on tail light replacement. https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...988#post216988

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back lights seem fine, no water just the side marker lights. You suggest unscrewing all plates and silicone to mounting screws?
    Vivian
    2018 Reflection 303rls

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast