User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Water leaking out of coroplast

I'm new to this. When a shower is taken or bathroom sink water is run looking under outside water drips . I have valves on grey tanks open. So why is it leaking. Yes rv is level. Koa doesn't like when your leaking. What can I do. G D 2018 imagine. Warranty off.
    Last edited by howson; 03-18-2019 at 10:30 AM. Reason: fixed spelling in title (so search engine finds it)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there I see this is your first post welcome. I recommend you drop the portion of the coroplast under the bathroom grey tank area. This will allow you visually inspect to see where the leak originates. You should also check the bathroom sink/faucet connections under the cabinet. Once you fix the leak you can replace the insulation and use a high quality tape to repair the coroplast cuts made. It will also be beneficial to list your model and year so others who are familiar with your model can offer suggestions. Good luck!
    The Adams - 2017 Reflection 367BHS, 2019 F-350 6.7L PSD 4x4 CC DRW, B&W hitch on Ford pucks, Air Lift Loadlifter 5000 Ultimate Plus air bags, "Rupert" the Weimaraner.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you RVRunners I will try that I check under sink seems all dry

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be best if you left the coroplast in one piece when you drop it instead of cutting into it. It will maintain its water barrier and structural integrity better that way, not to mention you dont exactly know where there are wires laying on top of it if you just start cutting into it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bud,
    We own an Imagine 2150rb. Last fall, we packed up to move from our end of season campsite to a one week stay at a “resort” campground. We never noticed that 3 screws were missing in our coroplast (left of entry door, under bathroom sink). A strange smell, noticed in the bathroom made us go looking under the trailer. The gap allowed us to check (visualize) any leaks while running all fixtures and drains. There were no visual leaks, and since we had the sewer hookup at the time, we could run all for a considerable amount of time. We concluded that since we had traveled during several rainstorms, the road spray from traffic accumulated in the belly. Once we determined our systems were not leaking, we mopped up the standing water (about 5 passes with a string mop), and set up a stand fan to blow into the area for a couple days. Once dry, we replaced the screws and buttoned it back up.

You may not have a leak, but definitely do check. Removal of only 3-4 screws should allow you to do this. You can remove more if a repair is, indeed, necessary.

Consider “sealing” the edge of coroplast with foam or tape as others have done (there’s a thread on here). We haven’t gotten to that yet, as we put our trailer into storage right after the incident.
    Good luck,
    N
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What year and model do you have? If you'll put it in your signature (as I have in mine) then when you post a question or experience those of us that are familiar with that model will be more apt to respond.

Welcome to the board. A great place, a lot of good people and a couple of bad ones (I might fall in that last catagory. LOL) and a lot of great informaiton.
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg