Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Picking up my 344GKa in about a week!

We are trading in our FR 5er for the 344GK. We are both excited. Lots of work to move for a near full timer. The final go for us was the Mobile RV repair guy. I asked him as he was working on our FR, Who is the best Manufacturer in your opinion? He said, whoever makes the Reflection.
    Anyway, we travel for work and my wife deserves the GK kitchen and all that comes with it.

Does anyone have a combo washer/dryer in their 344GK? The prep is on the side and I wondered if there would be an issue hooking it up, dryer vent needs some room and the drain hose has to bend or should I look elsewhere in the forum?

Thank you!

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1984fireball View Post
    We are trading in our FR 5er for the 344GK. We are both excited. Lots of work to move for a near full timer. The final go for us was the Mobile RV repair guy. I asked him as he was working on our FR, Who is the best Manufacturer in your opinion? He said, whoever makes the Reflection.
    Anyway, we travel for work and my wife deserves the GK kitchen and all that comes with it.

Does anyone have a combo washer/dryer in their 344GK? The prep is on the side and I wondered if there would be an issue hooking it up, dryer vent needs some room and the drain hose has to bend or should I look elsewhere in the forum?

Thank you!
    Congrats and welcome to the group.
    Plenty here with Solitude information. There also has been some recent washer , dryer installs.
    Try the search box in the upper right side.

Brian

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1984fireball View Post

Thank you!
    Welcome to the forum (again?). Seems I remember your forum name in another post...but that's OK! Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.

If you enter "washer dryer" in the white rectangular box (near the top of the page on the right side) and click the small magnifying glass icon you'll see lots of related posts. Here's one that returned you may find interesting: https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...o-Washer-Dryer

-Howard
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by howson View Post
    Welcome to the forum (again?). Seems I remember your forum name in another post...but that's OK! Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.

If you enter "washer dryer" in the white rectangular box (near the top of the page on the right side) and click the small magnifying glass icon you'll see lots of related posts. Here's one that returned you may find interesting: https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...o-Washer-Dryer

-Howard
    Yes you did see me earlier. I joined a couple weeks ago before we made our final decision to buy and now that we signed papers etc I feel new again! And I did search the washer dryer and am so pleased with what I found. You guys are great!