User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

381M 2nd grey tank drain valve location

Hello everyone, this is my first post so I might be asking a repeat question (hope not though). I have searched through the forums to try to make sure I am not, but who knows.

I have a 2019 381M that has 2 grey water tanks. The problem I have is.... I can’t find the drain valve for the 2nd grey tank. The 381 has two drain connections, at the nautilus station there is one grey tank and one black tank drain valves. Aft of the 3rd axle and and forward of the fueling station is the 2nd drain connection and the 2nd black water drain valve. But I can’t find the 2nd grey tank drain valve. Anyone know where it is located?

Noob question, I know... But thanks in advance!!!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsmaster View Post
    Hello everyone, this is my first post so I might be asking a repeat question (hope not though). I have searched through the forums to try to make sure I am not, but who knows.

I have a 2019 381M that has 2 grey water tanks. The problem I have is.... I can’t find the drain valve for the 2nd grey tank. The 381 has two drain connections, at the nautilus station there is one grey tank and one black tank drain valves. Aft of the 3rd axle and and forward of the fueling station is the 2nd drain connection and the 2nd black water drain valve. But I can’t find the 2nd grey tank drain valve. Anyone know where it is located?

I’m sure someone with that model will answer soon, but my guess would be underneath just in front of the front axel. Like I said though, you’ll have an answer soon I’m sure.

Welcome to the forum! I suggest you become a “site sponsor” to continue getting all the benefits this site offers.
    Steve & Sue (pups:Sky & Sierra) Gardnerville, Nv
    2017 Refelection 297RSTS
    2017 Ford 350 CC 4x4 Lariat Superduty 6.7, Long Bed

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tsmaster - John @LV Naturist has a 381. You may want to PM him and ask if he does not respond here. He is a good forum contributor.

Here is the link to his profile page: https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...98-LV-Naturist

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My search here has found that there is only 1 tank in the rear, grey, black goes into this tank, no separate grey tank.

Brian

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tsmaster, First, welcome! Country Campers is correct. There are only 3 waste water tanks on the 381. A forward black tank for the main bath commode, a forward grey tank for the galley/shower/vanity, and a rear black/grey tank for the half bath. I'm thinking you are looking at the One Control panel and seeing a second grey tank level. That screen is more of a generic screen and not model specific. You have found all the drain valves there are. Ask away if you have any other questions.

John
    2018 Silverado LTZ 3500HD CC LB 4X4 DRW Duramax/Allison
    2019 Momentum 381M w/Full Body Paint
    2016 Can Am Spyder F3 Limited Special Series
    2017 Can Am Outlander 1000 XT-P
    2016 Wrangler Hard Rock Unlimited
    1997 Bayliner Capri 1950 affectionately named Skinnydipper
    MSgt, USAF (Ret)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you everyone. LV Naturist, you are correct. I was looking at the One Control screen (and the sales rep had said) there was a 2nd grey tank. Well at least I know I wasn’t losing my mind because I couldn’t find the 2nd gray tank valve. I really do appreciate the help!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 381 is published as having 78 gal gray and 78 gal black holding capacity. It has three 52 gallon tanks. In the nautilus panel, the gray tank is for the kitchen faucet and main bathroom. The black tank is for the main bath toilet. The third tank, which the dump is behind the third axle, is a combination black/gray tank and holds the garage bathroom, toilet and washer hookup. (26 gal gray, 26 gal black) Giving you 78 gals capacity of each.
    2019 Momentum 381M
    2018 Denali Dually LB with B&W Companion puck hitch
    Polaris RZR XP1k and Ranger 900XP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello all. I am new to the momentum, but we have been camping for couples years now. we purchased a '19 350g which i am assuming has the same basic layout for tanks as the 381. that being said if im correct, explains 1 of my questions. 2nd question, behind rear axle where black/gray handle is located, there is a white handle which leads to a valve that opens directly to the ground. I'm assuming that is for the fresh water drain?

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have a similar situation in our 2250RK.. the slide-out is just in front of that 2nd grey tank drain. the valve pull is under the slideout. It is labeled on the side of the TT like the others, but when the slide-out room is out you simply don't see it.. I have to reach down and under the slideout floor to get to it. I Got down under it looking all over for that dang valve pull, and found it hiding in a bundle of cables.. I said to myself WHY didn't they label this one, then when I stepped back to decide where to put a label myself I spotted it, under the refrigerator panel on the slide out wall, about 2, almost 3 feet in front of the drain.