User Tag List

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How long is the 30 amp power cord that comes with the trailer?

We just purchase a 26RLS and I'm trying to compile a list if "stuff" that we'll need order.

I've been told to buy an extra 30 amp extension cord, but I'm not sure how long I need to order. I don't even know how long the one that comes with it is either. I'm also ordering a 50 amp to 30 amp and 15 amp to 30 amp converter cords as well.

Thanks

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe that they are 20 or 25'. If your camper is 30 amp I do not think there is any need for a 30 to 50 adaptor. A 30 amp camper will not benefit from hooking up to 50 amp , unless it is the only thing available.

Brian

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Country Campers View Post
    I believe that they are 20 or 25'. If your camper is 30 amp I do not think there is any need for a 30 to 50 adaptor. A 30 amp camper will not benefit from hooking up to 50 amp , unless it is the only thing available.

Brian
    My previous camper was 30 amp, and I did on occasion find myself in a campground that was 50 amp only. More commonly I found that the 30 amp socket was in bad shape whereas the 50 amp was pristine (I attribute this to there being more 30 amp RVs?), so the adapter gave me a better connection.
    2018 Reflection 28BH
    2019 F350 Platinum 6.7L LB 4x4