User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats, and we hope that you have years of enjoyment with the new rig. The only thing worse than waiting for your new rig to arrive is having it arrive, ready for pick-up, but then having to wait for the truck build.

We ordered both the same day, with an 8-10 week wait for both, and the trailer was ready in 5. Truck won't be here for 3 more weeks, then I will be putting 1,000 miles on it to break everything in, before we pick up the new 303.
    Tom and Janice (known as Tom in PGH on the “other” forum)

First came the 18' Comfort bumper-pull, was great for 20 years.
    Now a 2019 Reflection 303RLS, second air, double glass, table and chairs
    2019 F350 Lariat (Diesel) 4x4 Crewcab with lots of goodies
    Andersen aluminum with the puck system holding it all together
    Cranberry Twp. PA, about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chemist308 View Post
    Post Pics!

I'm sure they told you this, but if they didn't, a 50Amp surge protector might pay for itself. The auto-level system is not cheap. Felt good knowing I was protected when the transformer 4 lots over blew.
    Ill post the full rig pics once on flat ground.. She's currently parked at home to do the organization needed..
    I did however post all pics of the Furrion Cam rewire I did in the Mods section..
    Totally agree on the surge/power protection! I already have my sights on the progressive unit.
    https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B003AN1UA8/...v_ov_lig_dp_it
    Been trying to figure out where to actually put it inside the beast.
    I think in the pantry, Ill remove the bottom shelf and see if the main 50A line goes through there. Seems the most likely area to affix the box.
    Ill post pics when I tackle that!

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Richter View Post
    Congrats, and we hope that you have years of enjoyment with the new rig. The only thing worse than waiting for your new rig to arrive is having it arrive, ready for pick-up, but then having to wait for the truck build.

We ordered both the same day, with an 8-10 week wait for both, and the trailer was ready in 5. Truck won't be here for 3 more weeks, then I will be putting 1,000 miles on it to break everything in, before we pick up the new 303.
    We luckily had the truck first (thank god) I would hate to have it the other way around!
    Hope all goes well!
    Ry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Picking up our new 2020 310 GK-R next week. Super excited to join the Grand Design family and hit the road.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by mwnielsen View Post
    Picking up our new 2020 310 GK-R next week. Super excited to join the Grand Design family and hit the road.
    I am sure you will enjoy! We are not on road yet as selling the farm... Offer pending so should be soon!

Ry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12