User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2930RL Likes and dislikes

I don't own a GD yet but hope to by the time I retire or semi-retire in a few short years. Came across the 2930RL, haven't walked through one yet so hope it doesn't disappoint.
    From what I can see it checks all the boxes.....at least for me.

PROS

Under 35 feet
    Washer & Dryer
    King Bed Available
    Leveling System
    Towable with my existing truck
    Fire place
    TV across from theater seating (no crick in your neck!)

And the biggest like is the dinette on patio side and no bed slide on the your neighbors patio side. hard to get to sleep when your neighbor decides to have a party til 3am!

CONS

No work station available (can't have everything especially in a 35 footer)

That about wraps it up, ANYONE out there that can give me their views on this model GOOD or BAD would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We really like the 2930 as well.
    Pros
    Electric jacks instead of hydraulic.
    Space around bed and in bathroom.
    Sky light, the wife really likes that in our camper.
    Pantry is nice also.
    Cons
    We are not ready for full timers club so this is a little to big and heavy for us now for how we camp.
    The round head board on the bed, I am sure this could be fixed , but one thing we did not like.

There are some folks on here with this model and I am sure they will chime in on there experiences.

Also welcome to the forum, you came to the right place for info that will be satisfying.

Good luck.

Brian

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer1 View Post
    I don't own a GD yet but hope to by the time I retire or semi-retire in a few short years. Came across the 2930RL, haven't walked through one yet so hope it doesn't disappoint.
    From what I can see it checks all the boxes.....at least for me.

PROS

Under 35 feet
    Washer & Dryer
    King Bed Available
    Leveling System
    Towable with my existing truck
    Fire place
    TV across from theater seating (no crick in your neck!)

And the biggest like is the dinette on patio side and no bed slide on the your neighbors patio side. hard to get to sleep when your neighbor decides to have a party til 3am!

CONS

No work station available (can't have everything especially in a 35 footer)

That about wraps it up, ANYONE out there that can give me their views on this model GOOD or BAD would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Dreamer, We looked at the 2930RL and almost bought one. The wife liked the bedroom & Bathroom set up. We liked both the 2930RL and the 3350RL both S-Class. You get some of the benefits of the full Solitude like large tanks and heated.

We bought instead the 3350RL because of the cargo carrying cap at 4400# and the front closet is bigger, but then we are going fulltime in a year. Its longer at 37 feet and heavier than the 2930 so its out for a lot of people. Our TV has plenty of capacity for it. It would have been ideal for us if the 3350 had the 2930 bathroom set up but I guess you cant have everything.

The 2930 has 4 way electric leveling and the 3350 has 6 way electric leveling. Either way I like the electric leveling. Actually the 3350RL uses the front and rear electric jacks only to level the unit. The two mid jacks are just for stabilization and they work, very little wiggle in the coach walking across the floor.

I'm sure you would be happy with the 2930RL.

Have had ours since February and on its shake down run had very minor problems.
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Brian, looks like you have plenty of truck to tow just about whatever you want!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven@147 View Post
    Dreamer, We looked at the 2930RL and almost bought one. The wife liked the bedroom & Bathroom set up. We liked both the 2930RL and the 3350RL both S-Class. You get some of the benefits of the full Solitude like large tanks and heated.

We bought instead the 3350RL because of the cargo carrying cap at 4400# and the front closet is bigger, but then we are going fulltime in a year. Its longer at 37 feet and heavier than the 2930 so its out for a lot of people. Our TV has plenty of capacity for it. It would have been ideal for us if the 3350 had the 2930 bathroom set up but I guess you cant have everything.

The 2930 has 4 way electric leveling and the 3350 has 6 way electric leveling. Either way I like the electric leveling. Actually the 3350RL uses the front and rear electric jacks only to level the unit. The two mid jacks are just for stabilization and they work, very little wiggle in the coach walking across the floor.

I'm sure you would be happy with the 2930RL.

Have had ours since February and on its shake down run had very minor problems.
    Hi Steve thanks for the feed back. I looked at the 3350 as well but it was really important that our bed didn't stick out in the neighbors patio. We lease a site and all the sites are close together. We wanted both the dinette slide and bed slide to to be on our patio side but that's difficult to find unless you get a front living room in which case it would be new TV time to be able to handle it. We lived in a 32 footer for 3 months while building a home back when and it was no problem for 2 adults, I teenager, 2 dogs and a cat so I'm not concerned with this one.....heck we would have 3 more feet! Going full time is another topic.....we talk about it but I haven't been able to get up enough nerve to make the jump.....you will have to let me know how that works out for you!