User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone know coach length of the 26rls.

I found the overall length of 32', but not the coach length. The dealer said it is 26 foot, but I don't think that jives with the overall length. Just trying to compare with our current TT.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Generally about 3' for the tongue, so about 29' should be it.

Brian

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, it's about 28-29 ft. It's actually 2 ft longer than the Imagine 2600RB and thats about 26 ft. The 2600rb and the 26rs have similar floor plans except the 26rls has the extra rear sofa bed. We were between the two and we ended up buying the 26rls because we liked the sofa. We pick it up in a few weeks. If you can wait I'll measure it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBrewer View Post
    I agree, it's about 28-29 ft. It's actually 2 ft longer than the Imagine 2600RB and thats about 26 ft. The 2600rb and the 26rs have similar floor plans except the 26rls has the extra rear sofa bed. We were between the two and we ended up buying the 26rls because we liked the sofa. We pick it up in a few weeks. If you can wait I'll measure it for you.
    Thanks, was just trying to compare to our current camper. Pulled the trigger today, liked the floorplan on this unit better than anything else we have seen.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Picked up our new 26RLS two weeks ago, and went on our maiden camping trip last weekend. Came from a Jayco 27BH. and really loved all of the room inside the 26RLS. No leaks, no hiccups, and everything worked as advertised. Happened to measure the body and came up with 29 feet, with a 3 foot tongue. No for sure where the came up with “26” in the coach name, because it is definitely 29 feet long.
    Cheers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRaider44 View Post
    Picked up our new 26RLS two weeks ago, and went on our maiden camping trip last weekend. Came from a Jayco 27BH. and really loved all of the room inside the 26RLS. No leaks, no hiccups, and everything worked as advertised. Happened to measure the body and came up with 29 feet, with a 3 foot tongue. No for sure where the came up with “26” in the coach name, because it is definitely 29 feet long.
    Cheers.
    Thanks, picking up ours today. Also trading in a Jayco, 264bhw. Seems Jayco is losing a few customers.
    2019 Transcend 26rls
    2010 Nissan Titan w full tow package
    Rich & Sharon

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I figured that it was 2-3 longer than 26' and I'll bet is was typo that caused it to be called a 26RLS. Who knows maybe 29RLS sound too long?? Please keep us posted on how everything goes with the new trailer. We pick up our 26RLS on Wednesday (4/24/19)….we'll do the same.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBrewer View Post
    I figured that it was 2-3 longer than 26' and I'll bet is was typo that caused it to be called a 26RLS. Who knows maybe 29RLS sound too long?? Please keep us posted on how everything goes with the new trailer. We pick up our 26RLS on Wednesday (4/24/19)….we'll do the same.
    I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised, as we are, with their 26RLS. It’s a great floor plan with a wide open feel, without the bar/sink taking up living space as soon as you walk in the door. The fit and finish was hands down so much better than the Jayco 265RLS SLX that we were considering.
    One thing I need to mention....the shower floor is very slick when wet and soapy....both my wife and I found out the hard way. It’s an easy fix with some no slip tub strips.
    Anyway, happy camping to all.
    Cheers
    1970 Appleby Tent Trailer
    1982 Rockwood pop up
    2004 Jayco Jayflight 27BH
    2019 GD Transcend 26RLS
    2014 F-150 CC Ecoboost

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I totally agree with your sentiments on the 26RLS floor plan. We were looking at buying an Imagine 2600RB until we saw the 26RLS. We just thought that the extra sofa bed added so much more to the layout.

I will remember the buy some no-slip tap for ours...nice tip!

Does anyone know what the measurements of the storage door is on the Transcend 26RLS? We won't be picking ours up for a week of so and it would be good to know.