0 Thread(s)

Maiden voyage in our 337RLS

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GD 337 pic.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	18724
    Hello everyone,

My wife and I recently retired and are on our maiden voyage in our 337RLS from Denver to Florida. While we have towed smaller trailers for decades, we've never had a 5th wheel before and this has been quite an experience, but a very pleasant one at that. As you experienced campers know, we continue to meet the nicest people camping around the country. We have found the GD forum and user family particularly friendly and knowledgeable.

Please look for our question regarding binding slide seals and let us know if you have any insights. In the meantime keep on camping!

Thanks and best regards,

Jerry & Karen

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jerry & Karen

Welcome to the forum. Good luck on your trip and safe travels.
    Glad to have you here and looking forward to your input and hopefully we can help with your questions.

Brian

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome Jerry and Karen. Congratulations on your 337! It is a pleasure to tow a 5th wheel for sure. We also agree that you meet some awesome folks camping. And some become lifelong friends. Enjoy your new rig!

Cheers, Neil
    Neil and Sheila
    2018 Reflection 303RLS - 2nd A/C
    2015 Silverado 2500HD 6.0 Double Cab, Short Box

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry337 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GD 337 pic.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	18724
    Hello everyone,

My wife and I recently retired and are on our maiden voyage in our 337RLS from Denver to Florida. While we have towed smaller trailers for decades, we've never had a 5th wheel before and this has been quite an experience, but a very pleasant one at that. As you experienced campers know, we continue to meet the nicest people camping around the country. We have found the GD forum and user family particularly friendly and knowledgeable.

Please look for our question regarding binding slide seals and let us know if you have any insights. In the meantime keep on camping!

Thanks and best regards,

Jerry & Karen
    Welcome to the forum, Jerry & Karen! I haven't come across your slide seal question (yet) but I'm sure you're already getting some good advice. Thank you for becoming a site sponsor--we like our forum ad-free and it's sponsors like you that make it possible.

-Howard
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)