User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

376TH Garage Modification Recommendations

We just picked up our 376TH. Wanting your recommendations, suggestions, or photos of customizing the garage. I would like to put 2 dirt bikes, two bicycles, and my tools on there.

Considering https://riskracing.com/pages/lock-n-load-pro
    Might just bolt my aluminum hitch carrier in the trailer so I can use it on the truck at destinations.

Any ideas welcome.

Thanks,
    -- Del

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Del

Do a little searching on here, there was one just recently that did this.

Welcome to the forum.

Brian

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like my load; Suzuki DR650, Kymco 150 Spade motorcycles, 2 Magnum E-bikes, inflatable whitewater kayak, medium sized tool box, extra propane tank for winter, Louis Ladder.

Be sure to get the motorcycles' tied down well. I have busted turn signals and put holes in the wall's from leaving them a bit loose. Also know when it is full. I have a dog wagon that rides behind the bicycles and a huge snow shovel that I have to move every time I want to get something out.
    Dallas
    2017 Momentum 376TH, 2019 Ford F450, Dual Rear Wheel, 4x4, diesel.
    2015 Harley-Davidson Street, XG750

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply. How did you mount everything?

Would you please post or send pictures?

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used E-track system in my 374TH. Put several tracks down in different places - took a bit of testing before bolting them down. Modified the wheel chocks to mount to the E-track so it is a quick process. Can't take a pic right now because we are on the road and everything is loaded. I have a NT700V Honda, Sherco trials bike and one bicycle (along with other junk imbedded around them) in my garage.
    Gary

2017 Solitude 374TH-R
    2015 Chevy Silverado 3500 Dually
    2010 Honda NT700V
    2014 Sherco

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Del I bought my 376 six months "used" from a private party. He owns a bicycle racing team. They had a sheet of half ince plywood screwed to the inside of the ramp door and mounted to that was front fork locks for three racing bikes. They remove the front wheel, lock the front forks to the mounts on the ramp/door, close the door and the bikes hung there. They had a nice little work bench built at the front of the garage. It was all done very nice but I didn't get any pictures of it, before they removed it all.

Others have posted many pics of their 374 and 376 garage on the facebook group for "376 TH/374 TH Momentum/Solitude Grand Design RV Owners" group.
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gary

Gary do you have any pictures you could post. I recently bought a 374th and am looking for ideas on how to mount tie down points along the side.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't have any pics of my garage. On the road until next week. I'll try to unload the garage and take pics then.
    Gary

2017 Solitude 374TH-R
    2010 Honda NT700V
    2014 Sherco

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is my layout. Front e-track holds the wheel chock for the Honda (a Harbor Freight one similar to the Condor with some modifications), second one holds the wheel chock for my dirt bike, third one is directly under the back wheel of the Honda and fourth one is directly under the dirt bike wheel. I tie down the front of the bikes into the chocks and the back wheels are kept from moving sideways by the back tracks. It seems to work very well for me.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GKB_1316.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	20373
    Gary

2017 Solitude 374TH-R
    2010 Honda NT700V
    2014 Sherco