User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a deep narrow cabinet in the 337. I bought some foding cloth storage bins. They come in many sizes to fit different spaces. They have a handle on they end as well so I put one in and then another fits right in front of it. When you need access you pull one out, set it to the side and then grab the handle of the one further back to pull it toward you. Lots of small items will fit and not go all over the place.
    Tony and Barbara
    2018 Reflection 337RLS
    2017 Ford F350 KR CC/SB 4X4
    Andersen Ultimate Hitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewssteve View Post
    Ok. Got it. The important part is finding slides that mount to the cabinet floor, not the cabinet sides (which would take up too much cabinet space). I actually bought some of those from Rockler to install a slide-out shelf in the kitchen dishwasher cabinet. We don't have a dishwasher, but now we have a convenient liquor cabinet .
    Steve and Renee,

For the dishwasher cabinet, I assume you converted one of the shelves to become the liquor cabinet? Or did you remove those first? And then, which parts from Rockler did you use, the "rollout shelve" glides or the "pantry" glides? Would love to see pictures, as my wife and I just last night tried to figure out where to store the liquor.

Thansk!
    Holger & Corinne
    Granite Bay, CA

2019 Solitude 310gk w/goosebox conversion
    towed by 2012 Ford F450 Lariat crew cab 4x4
    Bilstein shocks, Air-ride air bags
    2 independent on-board Viair compressors w/2.5 gal. air tank
    Boston Whaler 21' Outrage when not towing 5'er

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know another option is to put a shallow back (you choose the depth, put shelves in it and the open up the remaining space thru the kitchen pantry ( if I’m reading the 375RES correctly it’s there on the left )
    2018 F-350 6.7L diesel SRW CCSB Lariat with OEM rolling tonneau
    Pullrite Superglide OE Series #2914, Titan 55Gal Tank(midship)
    2018 Momentum 354 M-Class no mods yet.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gengiant View Post
    Steve and Renee,

For the dishwasher cabinet, I assume you converted one of the shelves to become the liquor cabinet? Or did you remove those first? And then, which parts from Rockler did you use, the "rollout shelve" glides or the "pantry" glides? Would love to see pictures, as my wife and I just last night tried to figure out where to store the liquor.

Thansk!
    RV is in for some warranty work right now. I'll send some pics next week.

Kept the existing shelf. Under that shelf, I installed the floor mount slides and a new base onto the slides, then added wooden partitions to the base. View from the top is something like:

###
    ###
    ###

Holds wine bottles, liquor bottles and soda bottles. Pretty heavy when full, so I had to secure the base with a latch for travel. You'll see when I attach the pics.

Note that GD just staples the shelves in place, so even though I kept the top shelf, I pulled it out and re-secured it with framing and screws.
    Steve and Renee
    2018 Solitude 310GK, disc brakes, Morryde SRE4000/XFactor with heavy duty shackles
    2012 Ram 3500 SRW 6.7 Diesel, air bags
    18k B&W Companion, non-slider
    640 watts solar, 400 amp-hour Lion Safari UT 1300 battery bank
    Aims 1500 watt inverter/charger with ATS
    Somerset, WI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Steve! We were thinking of putting a plastic box at the bottom of that cabinet to hold our varies pairs of shoes, as we haven't really figured out a better solution for those yet. Maybe the bedroom washer/dryer closet... But given the height of the two storage spaces in the dishwasher cabinet, it's definitely a 'natural' storage space for the taller booze and soda bottles. I think my wife and I will need to discuss.
    Holger & Corinne
    Granite Bay, CA

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gengiant View Post
    Steve and Renee,

Thansk!
    Here are the pics of the dishwasher to liquor cabinet conversion:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190422_152145.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	19527

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190422_152128.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	19528
    Steve and Renee
    2018 Solitude 310GK, disc brakes, Morryde SRE4000/XFactor with heavy duty shackles
    2012 Ram 3500 SRW 6.7 Diesel, air bags
    18k B&W Companion, non-slider
    640 watts solar, 400 amp-hour Lion Safari UT 1300 battery bank
    Aims 1500 watt inverter/charger with ATS
    Somerset, WI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewssteve View Post
    Here are the pics of the dishwasher to liquor cabinet conversion:
    Very nice!!
    Holger & Corinne
    Granite Bay, CA

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Noble View Post
    Our 2018 375res has a storage cabinet in the bathroom that is very deep. I have trouble reaching the back of it. Anyone have ideas on how to modify this? I do not think that I can install pull-out shelfs because of the small size of the door.
    Same issue in our 310GK, but I've been too lazy to even think about it. Now that you've got me thinking I'm thinking about pantry racks.

These wire racks on sliders are usually narrow enough to fit in that space - in fact they might be TOO narrow and waste much of the space.

I've seen them with their sliders / rollers mounted on the back / vertical (in which case you'd have to figure out how best to attach them to the very thin luan plywood walls) and also seen them with the sliders on the bottom.

I look forward to you figuring out the best approach so I can copy it! Good luck.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12