Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL, you have so many really cool places to visit that they cannot possibly listed on a forum, so I while I am in my cups I will share some places that I thought were pretty neat:

Lake Dardanelle SP - Really nice sites on the lake, bring your fishing pole.
    Mt. Magazine SP - this will test your mountain driving abilities but is an awesome place, check out the restaurant and take a nice hike, hopefully the hang gliders will be flying while you are there.

Hot Springs National Park - take a soak, the NP campground is a little tight.

The Natchez Trace - RV friendly route, fuel is a bit scarce. Plenty of places to stop.

West of Nashville is Montgomery Bell State Park, one of our most frequented parks simply because it is minutes away from two grandkids.

Not Memphis? Or you already have things worked out? If not, Meemam Shelby State Park north of town, bring you golf frisbees, and Bealle ST, to us worth the effort, but then we like music and history.
    Dallas
    2017 Momentum 376TH, 2019 Ford F450, Dual Rear Wheel, 4x4, diesel.
    2015 Harley-Davidson Street, XG750

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    This stuff is all so helpful. I can take all these suggestions and plot my course and back in to the date we leave home.

We didn't make any long trips last year. Probably because we did the US twice in 2017 and I think I got a little burnt out and wanted to spend more time at home but now I'm itching to get back on the road so we already have 2 longer trips planned this year.
    Paul "Poppy" and Deb Cervone
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD ; 2015 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
    2016 GMC Denali 3500HD SRW Duramax/Allison CC 4x4; Tire Minder TPMS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12