Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fl2GaScotts View Post
    I had read the issues with that unit, that's why I decided to simply move my existing to prepaid. It had a couple hiccups the first weekend but flawless since.
    I was on a post paid plain. Actually worked great until I hit 15gb in 3 days and dropped to 600kbps. I immediately switched to prepaid plan. Ever since I changed, it's been problematic. Going to call and demand a new unit.
    2018 Reflection 28BH
    Andersen Ultimate Hitch ISR Version
    Predator 3500W Inverter Generator
    2017 Ram 3500 Mega cab SRW w/6.4L Hemi, Ramboxes, Active Air Rear Suspension
    2017 Aluma 8214HS
    2015 Lund Crossover 1775 XS

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonl78 View Post
    Mark, My mifi 8800L is still a problem. I got a new sim card for it but that didn't help. Next plan is to have them replace the whole unit. Its constantly fluctuating from 3 bars to 1 bar while sitting in the same location. I tried a few different antenna but neither really helped. Can't say I'm pleased with. As far as the T2000, my wife still wanted a local number and home phone. Can't say I'm pleased with it either.
    Sorry that you're another casualty. I had most of a month of trouble with mine - it worked well in two widely-spaced Florida locations (which made me think the device was OK) but couldn't pull up a signal at all anywhere else where Verizon was claiming "excellent" cell service. I spent a total of nearly five hours on the phone with tech support doing all sorts of useless things. So when the prepaid month was nearly completed I went to a Verizon company store (not an agent store) and angrily demanded that they fix the problem on the spot or refund my purchase.

They replaced the device and boom, I became a fan. While I still found no-service in a couple of places as we traveled through FL, AL, MS, LA, OK, MO, KY, and OH it generally worked very well streaming Netflix and downloading large files without a hiccup.

Hope you get yours figgered out.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Next step is calling and demanding a new unit or I'm taking my 15 years of service somewhere else.
    2018 Reflection 28BH
    2017 Aluma 8214HS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have had the Verizon Wireless home phone system for a couple of years. To this date, knock on wood, we have had no problems. Like the idea that it let me dump the land line connection and save a good bit of money at the same time.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately both my jetpack and home phone quality is poor. Frequent wifi disconnects on the jetpack and poor quality on home phone. Hoping to get new unit replacements for both. Not happy with either so far. Desperately want them to work.
    2018 Reflection 28BH
    2017 Aluma 8214HS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12