User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We’ve had a 303 since 2014. We’ve had some issues but not that we can’t fix. We had leaking grease but GD changed brands. We’ve had trim come off, glue and nails fixed it. We’ve had water leaks, some I’ve caused, but fixed them with the help of others on this forum. We have made lots of minor changes and tweaks and I carry everything I need to repair most things on the road. Would I buy a different model? No, because I don’t want to get spendy with another truck! Would I buy a new 303? Yes as soon as they take the second window out of the bedroom and put back my current closet. It’s the perfect setup for us. Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mike & Debbie
    Hot Springs, Ar
    2014 Ram 2500 4x4 Short Bed Diesel
    B&W Companion 5th Wheel Hitch
    2014 Reflection 303 (#405)

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2018 303 Owner here.

I've got 13k miles on it and about 300 nights in it.
    The two negatives for me were the grease/brake issue and the low quality tires. Some other minor things I fixed myself like loose trim.

Overall I have been very pleased with the trailer and would recommend a 303. It's big enough to spend a lot of time in but small enough to get into most gas stations!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190407_200107.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	19324
    2018 303RLS (Window in closet slide, full size pantry, 16" rims, small fridge)
    2017 RAM 2500HD CrewCab Short Bed 4x4 w/Cummins
    B&W Companion Manual Slider for RAM puck system.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lots of good observations and advice on this thread!
    You have to have a plan for fixing things if you want to own any Indiana built RV.
    If you like improving things and want to make this your hobby on the trailer . . . there are endless possibilities .

We have an early build Reflection 303RLS, a 2015. We have had many of the problems referenced by others. Most I fixed myself, the dealer helped a little in the early years and the big stuff has been taken care of by Grand Design.

As stated by Losthillsguy: It's big enough to spend a lot of time in but small enough to get into most gas stations! (and campground sites)

We have travelled about 24,000 miles and spent about 700 nights in ours.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Long time 303 owner here with one of the early builds. We like some % of RV owners we had more issues to address but we expected this to some degree with a brand new company. The key is what happens next and this is where GDRV company has been from day one and continues to be stellar at direct to customer service and support from the factory. This is very unusual in the RV industry and most appreciated by particularly folks who are on the road alot or fulltime.

Another item is that the Reflection fiver is the top selling fifth wheel now. I think Steve @huntr70 in post #2 had shared this in another thread a few months ago. The 303 used to be (and possibly still may be) the top selling Reflection fiver if not of all Reflections including the TTs. This tells quite a story in less than 6 years in production.

Yes there will be issues and problems. Is the % any greater or worse with a GDRV ?.......I do not know. However, our local GDRV dealer has shared with me many times over the years that GDRVs have less issues to deal with than any other brand they have sold in over 60 years of business and working with the GDRV company folks is not only quick and responsive but enjoyable to do so.

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RayJ1130 View Post
    Looking at a lot of reviews of the 303rls. Some not very flattering. Mainly because of problems they have In countered since purchasing. Wondering how 303 owners in this group feel?
    Hi Ray,

Did you end up pulling the trigger on the 303?

We bought a 2019 303RLS in December but couldn’t use it until this spring. We have had it out twice so for for a total of 8 nights. It was hot and cold and nice and rainy. We were able to test and use all of the systems. Heat and AC both worked well. It rained a couple of inches and there were no leaks. Everything worked perfectly, no issues whatsoever. With one minor exception. A 6” piece of trim came off behind the bedroom door. I’m not going to even bother putting back on.

We are very happy with our unit. I’m sure you would be happy as well. Good luck with whatever you decide!

Mark
    Mark & Megan & Levi (our floppy eared four legged furry friend)
    2019 Reflection 303RLS
    2019 Chevy Silverado 3500HD Duramax
    B & W Companion

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In between the 303RLS and 337RLS. Tow vehicle is fine with either. What worries me the most is the 5th Wheel is the build. Not having all the issues that I keep reading about when first getting. Thought the idea was the GD had a better PDI but I’m wondering.
    Last edited by nonrev59; 08-24-2019 at 03:57 PM.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 303 remains one of two of the original Reflection floorplans, and they remain very popular.

I'd be interested in how many 303's there are on the road right now. I bet the numbers might surprise you.

I have the larger 323BHS model, and it's been great through 4 years usage. Just wish we had time to go more often to the Blue Ridge Mountains--where it's stored.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We bought our 2019 303RLS last August. We had a problem with the slide tearing our floor, but GD has been amazing with us. We researched different 5th wheels for the last 5 years. We always came back to GD. We are so happy with our decision and definitely recommend GD. We love our 303!
    Pino and sherry
    2019 GD 303 RLS
    2018 GMC 2500 Duramax
    Anderson hitch
    Champion 3400 dual fuel generator
    “Out ‘n About, Eh”

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We’ve had our 303RLS 3 years next month and racked up 30,000 miles on it.

We love this RV. a couple of minor warranty issues and we replaced the Westlake tires after one peeled apart. Other than that, we couldn’t be happier with our decision

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12