User Tag List

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, by stationary I mean from park to park in a 2 county area so she does not have to drive far for class. I dont call that traveling since I drive that far for work.
    2018 Ram 3500 DRW 6.7 Cummins with Aisin 6 speed auto
    B&W 20K Companion Hitch
    2019 Solitude 375RES-R

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Several years ago, I stayed in my previous RV for 3 weeks between closings on old and new houses. It was a very old Class A without slides so that got cramped and old quick. In a week or so, I'm headed out of town for a 4-6 month work assignment and will be staying in my Reflection. I bought it about 3 months ago and have been 'practicing' in it on weekend camping trips. I'll check back in here in a few months to let you know how I'm faring. :-)

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are full time in our Reflection 27rl. We have been full time for over a year. Right now we are in Louisiana, heading to Tampa, FL area soon. We have traveled the East coast, and have plans to go to Alaska in 2020. We have 2 Border Collies who love to travel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mstschreck,

We need to keep in touch. We live in Alaska and plan on joining the traveling force next fall. Planning on getting a 303rls to spend winters in the lower 48 and then fly back to our home in Alaska for the summers.

Randy

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bullwinkle50 View Post
    mstschreck,

We need to keep in touch. We live in Alaska and plan on joining the traveling force next fall. Planning on getting a 303rls to spend winters in the lower 48 and then fly back to our home in Alaska for the summers.

Randy
    Randy that is a good idea. Where will you be going in the lower 48? We spend most of our time on the east coast in the winter. It would be great to meet you. Take a look at the 337 before you commit to the 303. I like the set up a little better.

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife, Babe, and I did a "Full Timers" presentation at the Central California Grand Design Rally. We've been asked to do it again at the first annual Grand Design Las Vegas RV Rally.

If you're new to full time RVing or are curious about it and planning for it, if you plan to attend the Vegas Rally you may want to attend this presentation. We do have a lot of valuable information, contact info. etc.
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JCZhome I see you haven't been to my neck of the woods. If you ever head toward PA let me know. We summer near lake Erie, there is much to see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mstschreck View Post
    Randy that is a good idea. Where will you be going in the lower 48? We spend most of our time on the east coast in the winter. It would be great to meet you. Take a look at the 337 before you commit to the 303. I like the set up a little better.
    Sorry for the long delay. My day job gets in the way sometimes. The only thing we have planned at this time is to hit the balloon festival in Alb. the first of October, on to Colorado for elk hunting later in the month, and then on to either SE Kansas or south Texas to family for Thanksgiving. That location depends on who will have us. After that, we are without a clue. Wife does have a sister around Hollywood, Florida so I can see us heading that direction sometime in December. This is all new to us so we have no idea on how or what to plan. We do want to stay where the temperatures are above freezing but below 80. We have spent too long in Alaska to brave the warmer temperatures. We went to Hawaii in February and just about died when it hit 80.

Randy

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been full timing for 2 years, picking up a 375res on the 28th. Can't wait to have the extra storage and a living room separate from the kithen.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JiMissy View Post
    Been full timing for 2 years, picking up a 375res on the 28th. Can't wait to have the extra storage and a living room separate from the kitchen.
    You are going to like it.
    Randy & Sharon (Went full time April 14th 2017)

2016 Ram CC SB Outdoorsman 4x4 CTD
    Michelin 295/70R18
    Fold-A-Cover G4 tonneau,
    Dee Zee truck bed mat,
    Dee Zee tailgate assist,
    Dodge Ram 4x4 Steering Gear Box Brace
    Fumoto oil drain valve,
    Husky floor liners,
    WeatherTech No Drill Mud Flaps,
    Firestone Ride-Rite Suspension Kit
    Reece Pro Series 20K lb 5th wheel hitch

2018 Solitude 375res